Guest_CraigTNelsonMandela_*
  • Guests

elaborate, you diabolical fiend

Neganite

Neganite

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNewcastle England

Kirkman has definitely been going for 'full circle' style storytelling during the Negan/Saviors arc.

Issue 100 saying he could shove his dick down his throat and Rick would thank him, Issue 103 Delivers on that *paraphrasing* 'I just shoved my dick down youre throat and you thanked me for it.'

Issue 100 Youre best chance would be to slit my throat right now. Issue 125 Rick slits Negans throat.

Negan coming up with using 'tainted weapons' only to be attacked with one himself (speculation at this point).

Casually handing Lucille to Rick im sure will pay off in 126, Negan dropped her when he was attacked, Rick will definitely pick it up.

mokie

mokie

Infected

• Members

I think it's ricks arm on #126 and #129

In other words he survives aow just fine 

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale

I don't think thats lucille on 129

mokie

mokie

Infected

• Members
No definitely not, It's the controls for crane with a wrecking ball at the saviors Sanctuary

:P

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale

No definitely not, It's the controls for crane with a wrecking ball at the saviors Sanctuary

:P

The girl on the cover of 127 is Miley Cryus... IT ALL COMES TOGETHER

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

"I came in like a WRECKING BALL".

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
It's definitely a lever of some sort though. The fortifications will be be put into place at this point.

And I can't imagine why Rick, Maggie or anybody close to them would want to use the same baseball bat that killed Glenn. Talk about awkward.

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOn my way to Canada

It's definitely a lever of some sort though. The fortifications will be be put into place at this point.

And I can't imagine why Rick, Maggie or anybody close to them would want to use the same baseball bat that killed Glenn. Talk about awkward.

to kill the man that perpetrated the act, talk about justice

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

to kill the man that perpetrated the act, talk about justice

That's the only way I could see them using it, but after killing Negan with it I wouldn't personally use it. A weapon may be a weapon, but using a weapon that splattered the friend'a brains out ( who helped you get to your wife and son) is just distasteful.

mokie

mokie

Infected

• Members

Shit ive said too much! 

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
Spoiler

Edited for those who haven't read the issue yet. Sorry for those who read this and didn't read the issue.

mokie

mokie

Infected

• Members

on a side note way to go me on auto-mispelling on the topic with my phone making this post

/facepalm

lol

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!