'a Whole New World' Is Coming To An End

- - - - -

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

Heya, fans. 

I announced this in the main thread as well, but after all the time I spent on this story and considering its unexpected popularity, I feel like it deserves its own thread. I don't know whether or not everyone saw this 'little' announcement, anyways.

A Whole New World, or 'AWNW' for short, is coming to an end. The current storyline will be the last. After that, it's over, done. I'm going to end it on a note that will make it impossible to continue as its own story. Draw your own conclusions from that. My reasons are quite simple: I am moving on to other things in life, mainly my career. I don't have the time to write elaborate and well thought out stories anymore. I also feel like all good things must come to an end before they turn sour, and AWNW's is near.

I have more stories to tell, definitely, but they won't be a part of AWNW. There might be a sequel sometime, when I have my stuff in order. But for now, this is my goodbye to AWNW in advance. You'll get an ending and closure. I won't leave you hanging.

Sincerely,

TG 

ApocalypseWarrior

ApocalypseWarrior

Infected

• Members
That's a shame to hear!

I've been a long time reader of AWNW and it makes me dissapointed to think that the story will come to an end, but at the same time I understand how time consuming writing is.

Thanks for a phenomenal story
That Guy

- L.C

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!