What's The Story Behind Your Username?

* * * * * 2 username

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan

My first name is Dawn and my uncle called me Daybreak as a nickname. The first site I used it on required a number be in the username, so I put the d2 on the front for d-squared. Dawn and Daybreak both start with D's.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

My first name is Dawn and my uncle called me Daybreak as a nickname. The first site I used it on required a number be in the username, so I put the d2 on the front for d-squared. Dawn and Daybreak both start with D's.

Awww, that's a cute nickname, daybreak. :)

Frank_Discussion

Frank_Discussion

Infected

• Members
  • LocationUp the old dirt road

Stole the name from the singer of the Feederz. I listened to a lot of punk and thrash back in the day.

QueenCarol71

QueenCarol71

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNY

My username is obvious. Because she is. :)

I really love how her character has developed over the seasons, and Melissa McBride is fabulously talented.

"Just look at the flowers."

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
When my child was first learning how to talk I said nom nom. She picked up on it and was saying it as I was thinking of a name to sign up with....I thought zombies....eating people....nom nom it is.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

When my child was first learning how to talk I said nom nom. She picked up on it and was saying it as I was thinking of a name to sign up with....I thought zombies....eating people....nom nom it is.

That's so cute, Mr. NomNom.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

I agree w/ Ser but have to go farther and say: OMFG that is so damn cute.  I love that it's both zombie and family related.  It makes it so, so wrong in the right kinda way.  :)

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Lol thanks. She use to watch the show with us....she knew that the Gov was a bad guy. Hilarious.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
I'm not very original obviously the first two words refer to TWD, and the "shooter" comes from the fact that my brother was playing a shooting game whilst I made this account.

Ciupy

Ciupy

Infected

• Members
  • LocationRomania

My username just popped into my head a few years ago and at that time it suited me perfectly. When I hear my username I think about a small animal that's always moving around, full of energy, exactly how I used to be, metaphorically of course. I decided to keep it and use it on the Internet. I know it probably sounds stupid to others, but... It doesn't bother me.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Mine is the name of an all girl rock band from an animated series called Angel Beats.

I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

My username just popped into my head a few years ago and at that time it suited me perfectly. When I hear my username I think about a small animal that's always moving around, full of energy, exactly how I used to be, metaphorically of course. I decided to keep it and use it on the Internet. I know it probably sounds stupid to others, but... It doesn't bother me.

If you don't mind me asking, how is your username pronounced?

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat

We're probably the least judgmental group of people you'll meet on the internet. We embrace each other's peculiarities. 

I too, would like to know how it's pronounced.

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I'm gonna go ahead and third that sentiment.

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat

Third the turd

Spoiler

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

That's doo doo, baby.

NeopreneArmour

NeopreneArmour

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIreland

Neoprene is scratch and bite proof, yet is flexible and buoyant(water escapes possible).

I'll be the guy running about in scuba gear during the ZA.

There would be no audience for a Smell-O-Vision© version of The Walking Dead. 

BigEd

BigEd

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMassachusetts

I'm 6'4". I used to use "EdTheBouncer" as a screen name on various forums until I quit the bar scene 2005. Now I just use BigEd.

Me (on the right) and "Sammy J" at a Vietnam reenactment.

nam6.jpg

@8-Ball - Knew a guy from CT who copied "8-Ball"'s load out from FMJ perfectly. Will have to check several gigs of pics for a copy, it was really cool....

(Side Geek/Note: Marines did not use 3/4 collar flak vest in Vietnam - Same one pictured on me in above photo - It was a FMJ movie error.)

Ciren

Ciren

Biter

• Members
  • LocationLocation Location!
Siren, just with a C

About it.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I always pronounced your username like "Seer-en." Now I know! and...

knowing.jpg

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

I always pronounced your username like "Seer-en." Now I know! and...

I've done the same haha. It's so obvious when you think about it though.

Ciren

Ciren

Biter

• Members
  • LocationLocation Location!
Ha, that's a first. Usually I'm called "Ky-ren" 😏

DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationTexas

At the time I had a thing for Daryl (i still kind of do) so I came up with Daryishott

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!