Check Out Ciener Firearms

- - - - -

guessit

guessit

Infected

• Members

for .22lr conversion units, for AR's, AK's. 1911's, Browning 9mm's, Mini-14's, He also makes silencers, belt fed conversions for the AR15.  Other people make .22 units for Sigs, glocks, S&W 9mm pistols. Twisted Industries makes a .22 unit for the keltec PF9 pocket 9mm, and for the Ruger LC9  pocket 9. TI likewise sells a threaded barrels for that .22 unit.

A big, heavy belt pistol is a mistake for civilian ccw. you want that thing to fit in a plastic front pants pocket rig.  I favor the Kahr CM9, for a variety of reasons, and practice with the CW9, which is 1/2" longer at both ends.  This makes it tamer for shooting, and more durable to boot. i made a set of chaps, with a large front pocket, for practicing with it and the similar Airsoft pistol. Amazon carries tons of airsoft guns, so does AirSplat.

Most states let you mail order cap and ball, single action revolvers. some of them have conversioon hammers and cylinders that let you fire modern .45 L colt ammo thru them, too.  Ex felons may not possess those types. I hate the hassle of black powder.  You can't see after you shoot, and it attacts moisture and corrosian, Modern percussion caps (non-corrosive type) will reliably ignite smokeless powder, but you have to use mild loads of slow burning powder, (like Alliant 2400) or risk blowing up the gun. I toss away the loading lever even if I do stay with the cap and ball firing method. Just remove the cylinder and have a "holder" for it on the shooting bench. I cut the barrels to 4" long. the gun is then far handier to have holstered.  The faster burn of the smokeless powder means that you dont lose much, if any velocity with this trick.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!