• Members
  • LocationSpace City

Revive Andrea, safeguard Glenn

CoffeeZombie

CoffeeZombie

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMichigan

Revive: Dr. Jenner  To put Eugene in his place.

Safeguard: Beth: I think she will become more interesting, and Carl will need a lady sooner rather then later.

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....

If you could bring someone back from a previous season (dead or alive) who would it be & why? I used to HATE Dale but now for some reason I miss him :( I would also like to hear Shane tell Rick TOLD YA SO! lol

you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

FatherGabriel

FatherGabriel

S-mart Employee

• Members

axel or hershel.

axel died far too soon. so much more could have one with him.

and hershel was my favorite character. at least his death was meaningful and he didn't just get bit or something stupid.

"what would jesus do? "

RickGrimeyGrimes

RickGrimeyGrimes

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationEng-er-land

Tough choice, not because I'm clamouring for any returns, I think the most of the characters that have been killed off have run their course.

Tread Lightly

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Merging with the Revive thread. :)

Flight815

Flight815

Lurker

• Members

If I could safeguard one character, I would choose Beth. Not because I like her singing, but she seems to be the only member of the group that retain some innocence, she seems to be the only female on the show that doesn't act like being tough and strong like all other female characters (Maggie, Michonne, Sasha, Carol, Tara, Rosita). I am aware that that could make Beth too weak to survive in a ZA, and the odds are against her survival, but somehow I hope she survives anyway. But then she need to be a little smarter than she was in last episode, risking her life for having a little booze.

I agree, I love that the writers have made Beth likable in other ways, instead of just making her a stereotypical "strong female survivor" like you see in a lot of post-apocalyptic movies/shows.

However, I would safeguard Carol just because she's always been my favorite and I ALWAYS feel like she's about to die  :mellow:

I'd revive Lori tbh, I know everyone hates her but I felt like there was a little more for her character to do.

Flight815

Flight815

Lurker

• Members

Safeguard: It's a toss up between Judith and Lizzie's sister.

With Lizzie around, those kids could use all the safeguarding they can get.

If anything happens to Judith or Mika, I'm out  :smiley-killing-himself:

mpark14news

mpark14news

Infected

• Members

revive Andrea just so she can make a few more dumb decisions and die again.

Safeguard Maggie AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lioness

Lioness

Biter

• Members

Revive Andrea because they screwed up her character so much (fully agree with PlaneJane21 on this). Safeguard Daryl as he is currently the most interesting character on the show. 

Putting out fire with gasoline.

JMK1975

JMK1975

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationHouston, Texas
Revive: old bad ass Rick
Safeguard: Glenn

I miss bad ass Rick.

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas

Revive and redeem Andrea, safeguard Bob because what we saw out of him and Lawrence Gilliard Jr. last week was awesome.  Plus, everyone's had him pegged as a redshirt from day one.

"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

This might be totally left field, but I think I'd revive Oscar. I liked that dude. Or Milton, it would have been really interesting to see him and Eugene sizing each other up and Milton pelting him with questions about his "special knowledge".

Safeguard...hmm, I'm gonna go Tyreese. It's Chad Coleman, the guy's just so damn lovable. 

Jon is fine, dammit.

NaarioDaharis

NaarioDaharis

Lurker

• Members

Revive from this season? 

The Governor.

He was the only character who had real passion or drive. Maybe he was crazy but he got things done. He had a whole functional civilization set up and running within like two years or less of the initial outbreak.

The group was in the prison for months and still couldn't figure out why Rick was trying to build a garden.

The Governor would have acres of cleared land by now being tilled as well as a golf track.

He shot up those soldiers, but those soldiers also seemed to just be hanging about flying a helicopter and I guess not helping anybody because they had no civilians with them so I have no real reason to care about them other than that they're soldiers, and people.

He was such an interesting character and I think the ZA world is a little less without him.

Safeguard?

Joe. 

I know, its two bad guys, but hear me out.

Both of them had a likability to them. People hated the Governor, you know, because he was a crazy mass murderer, but at least he had character.

Can you describe Beth's character?

Joe, likewise, is a very complicated character. He is by no means a good guy and has less credibility than the Governor for leadership since he only takes in guys and I'm assuming rapes and murders women, but he is a guy who men have chosen to follow.

Make no mistake, they do follow him. He has earned their respect, and that is something.

Bad guys make the show interesting. At this point the zombies are more of a nuisance. Everyone is so good at killing them that they might as well not be there.

Now comes the age of human versus human.

We need men like Joe and the Governor to keep this show interesting.

Would I want them alive in real life? No. But they keep the show going. Where would we be without them?

We'd be farming.

Or not farming, if you're in Rick's group. Rick is the only one who thinks farming is a good idea.

thewalkingjoe

thewalkingjoe

Infected

• Members
  • Locationdarkside of the moon

Revive: Dale

Safeguard: Daryl 

You can find me on the darkside of the moon

jayde

jayde

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationCanada

Revive: Hershel ... and his leg. Because he served as a good moral compass for the entire group and kept everyone in check.

Safeguard: Daryl. Because we need someone with a different personality that wouldn't ordinarily run with a crowd, especially not with an ex-cop. Daryl is antisocial and was by his account, a loser before the ZA. We need more characters that wouldn't necessarily be liked/loved/appreciated by fans and characters right off the bat but get a fair shake and a chance to prove to be useful/good people.

Mr. Solomon

Mr. Solomon

Infected

• Members

Revive: Axel, I wanna hear the rest of his story about his brother without him getting shot (seriously, so much wasted potential with him)

Safeguard: Bob or Tyreese, both have fine actors and seem like interesting guys to have around (besides, I wanna make sure at least one black guy makes it to the end of the series)

Vicki48

Vicki48

Lurker

• Members

I'd have to revive two; Dale and Merle.  They would both have to make changes in order to survive and I'd like to see that play out. 

Dale had the moral compass, but he was going to have to adjust to accommodate a  very different, more violent world. 

Merle was coming from another direction.  He was learning he needed others and was just beginning to make decisions that put other's welfare above his own. (Tho I don't think he planned on dying for anyone else.  That's just how it came out.)

That and I miss Michael Rooker.

aces07301

aces07301

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationWorking for Corning Life Sciences
Revive Andrea, she was so strong in the comic and her character wasn't developed that way in the series. Mazzara wrote Andrea into a wall and portrayed her as a floozy instead of the bad ass that she really was. She killed a walker with a screwdriver only to be taken out by Milton without being able to grab the pliers to kill him.

Safeguard Glenn and Maggie. The human race needs to repopulate the earth!

NeopreneArmour

NeopreneArmour

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIreland

Revive Clara, she's the only tourist to have made it. (Imagine a herd of tourists, laden down with cameras, wearing fluorescent Bermuda shorts and "I Heart Atlanta" t-shirts). She's Irish too, maybe I'm biased!

Safeguard Eugene. The most valuable member on the face of it.

There would be no audience for a Smell-O-VisionĀ© version of The Walking Dead. 

Xtracate

Xtracate

Lurker

• Members

Revive:  Merle, I really miss him a great character who could have made things more interesting for everyone. 

Safeguard:  Daryl, you can't bring his brother back then kill him, that would be awful

I would be for bringing Andra back if she were comic Andrea but not annoying show Andrea, though I like Laurie Holden she did a good job with what she had to work with.

shrike

shrike

Roamer

• Members

Glen Mazzara gets a lot of blame for writing Andrea into a wall, but the die was cast in the first season!

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

Revive: Merle, of course.

Safeguard: Glenn.  Maggie can't take another loss and I like the little guy.  He's a good husband, a loyal friend and despite some really insecure bitchy moments a steady headed kinda guy.  Yeah, his character has been sidetracked a bit but he's still the dude that would save Rick in the tank, let himself be used as "walker bait" and survive.  I really am fond of him.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Because nobody else has mentioned him. I'll go with reviving Jim. Although he wasn't mentally stable, I think it would have been cool to see his character progress with the rest of the group, his reaction to Dale dying..the RV burning. Poor RV, you will be missed.  :sad: 

Safeguard...hmm, I'm gonna go Tyreese. It's Chad Coleman, the guy's just so damn lovable. 

And this for safeguarding. 

Coach shall never die, dammit.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!