End Of The Season Predictions For All Characters

- - - - - TWD season 4

Thierry88

Thierry88

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationNetherlands

Andrea lost Amy and bit the dust herself later. Carol lost her husband (although it didn't strike her with much grief) in season 1 and just some time later lost her daughter as well. Lilly lost her father, two episodes later her daughter and then bit the dust herself, which makes Tara losing three close relatives quickly. I alsmost forget she lost her lover Alisha, which makes it four. So I don't think it matters who already lost someone.

Daisy

Daisy

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationMount Doom

Admittedly Andrea dying and Carol losing Sophia happened in different seasons though... i.e. Amy died in season 1- Andrea in season 3, Ed died in season 1, Sophia in season 2. Tara lost all of her family in one go.

It's repetitive to have a character lose their family at different times within one season, but I wouldn't put it past them.

I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on.

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

Daryl - I can't see them killing him off yet. It's certainly a possibility but I think his conversation with Beth is more foreshadowing her death than anything else. I think Daryl will meet up with someone from another group, possibly the guys that were in the house with Rick. At the end of the season, the group may discover Rick, realize that he was in the house and killed one of their own, and Daryl will need to decide whether to retain his loyalty to Rick or this new group. Then again, Daryl may not even last that far.

I think Daryl's been with Rick's group for so long now, that even if he does meet with this other group he'll side with Rick during that situation. Unless Daryl stays with this group for like a year or so, but I don't see that happening. And besides, almost all of Rick's group has killed someone to protect themselves, I don't think Rick's murder of this guy (If Rick even did murder him, it looked like he just knocked him out) will sway Daryl's decision.

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Lioness

Lioness

Biter

• Members

I think Daryl's been with Rick's group for so long now, that even if he does meet with this other group he'll side with Rick during that situation. Unless Daryl stays with this group for like a year or so, but I don't see that happening. And besides, almost all of Rick's group has killed someone to protect themselves, I don't think Rick's murder of this guy (If Rick even did murder him, it looked like he just knocked him out) will sway Daryl's decision.

I can't see them putting Daryl with another group and having to decide whether or not to stay rejoin Rick. Not unless they want to resurrect the Andrea story line. Let's hope not. 

Putting out fire with gasoline.

JesusFreakWriterGal

JesusFreakWriterGal

Infected

• Members
Rick- He makes it to Terminus with Carl and Michonne. Him ans Michonne start dating. He is overjoyed to see Judith alive.

Carl- He starts to look up to Michonne like a mom. He breaks down in happy sobs seeing Judith alive.

Michonne- She'll start to admit more about little Andre Anthony and her life before the zombie apocalypse. She'll also become more of a mother figure to Carl and start dating Rick.

Daryl- Him and Beth will become better friends after the events of still, and he'll help her though Maggie's death.

Beth- She'll survive but be devastated by her sister dying.

Maggie- I think Glenn will find her just in time to watch her die from a walker bite. She'll die holding his hand and use her last breaths to tell him she loves him.

Glenn- He'll find Maggie and have to shoot her before she turns. Then he'll run off to DC with Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene.

Lizzie- She'll kill a major character, maybe Judith, but I doubt it because Judith will always be with an adult. Dhe might possibly kill her sister.. I am betting on Tyreese though because I am one of those people who thinks Carol was covering for this little psychopath by admitted to killing Karen and David. I say Tyreese will start getting close and Lizzie will kill him.

Tyreese- He gets killed by the little psychopath.

Carol- Rick sees her holding Judith and finds out she was just covering for the little psychopath and forgives her.

Abraham- On their way to try to solve this thing, him and Rosita will become a couple.

Rosita- She'll end up with Abraham.

Eugene- Just because he may know what started this thing doesn't mean he knows how to fix it. He'll get to DC and end up making things worse by trying to bluff his way through a cure.

A prediction about Terminus- Any place that calls itself a sanctuary in the zombie apocalypse is bad news, look at Atlanta or Woodbury. Terminus will be the same... I'm guessing someone even worse than the Governor is in charge of it, even though I don't know how that's possible.

(Yeah I have way too much time on my hands to think up these ieads. I need a life...)

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

I can't see them putting Daryl with another group and having to decide whether or not to stay rejoin Rick. Not unless they want to resurrect the Andrea story line. Let's hope not. 

I also hope not... Damn that story was dragged out way too long.

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!