A Benefit To The Zombie Apocalypse.

- - - - - Nature wildlife depopulation

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

This is my nature kick and the theme of my 2nd volume. We do have a major benefit for the survivors in that if people live long enough there'll be a renewable resource to sustain the remnants of the human species. This film helps us to at least see long term benefits to a major catastrophe of non-nuclear proportions. 
Watch the film, see how as a survivor the whole cycle of human reduction in numbers would initiate the recovery of our planet.
Wolves for one thing are not only hunters but carrion eaters. At least the stench of decay will fade out after awhile. That's another plus. heh 

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

deahmed

deahmed

Infected

• Members
  • LocationDenmark

Nice  :)

Andrew

Andrew

S-mart Employee

• Members

No long-term benefits. Medium term at best. The population of the human race was a few million during the Stone Age, 20,000-50,000 years ago. After a ZA, we will have a few million survivors, and these are modern subarbanites for the most part. It will take just about 10-20 generations of uncontrolled population growth in a New World, to get back to the same population pressures that we have today.

10-20 generations is just a few centuries...just a blink of an eye before the ZA becomes just a footnote in history. And then it's back to raping the earth and fighting each other.

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....

well no the world would never be able to get back to the current levels of population in this scenario. Everyone is infected with the zombie virus so as the human population increased so would the zombie levels because so many people die every day & when they died they would turn so it couldn't really be contained much & then there would always be outbreaks & people dying at a much faster rate than normally.

you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

DominusPisces

DominusPisces

Biter

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
Oh.. I'm sure someone will eventually cast a counter spell. The key to humanity's survival will be constant vigilance. Never go somewhere alone. Always keep your eyes peeled. You never know when a housemate may die of old age, or you may come home to find mom up and hungry cause she died of a sudden aneurysm. Never go somewhere unknown, and certainly not alone if you HAVE NO CHOICE but to go. Hospice care will have to become mandatory. Everyone will have to become comfortable with killing people the second they are old enough to pick up a knife or hold a gun. Kids will have to carry 'corpse' knives with them. It'll be a screwed up siege mentality world. Books and specialized people will become critical resources. People who know how to run oil derricks and steel foundries will have to be kept protected at all times and train apprentices.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray thee Lord these bites aren't deep.
Should I die before I wake, I pray thee Lord, my skull they break.

Shane-Walsh

Shane-Walsh

Infected

• Members
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Aha. Always a bright side to over 7 billion agonizing human deaths!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!