Issue 120 Review

- - - - - Denise Cloyd The Walking Dead Negan Rick Grenades Fire

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn a Gangsta's Paradise ♪♫

Koibito and the blackboxlies. You are genius. Muthaphukkin cock slashing genius.

Spoiler

I think i can speak for Blackbox as well when i say this.

Thank you and everyone else.

bd629b0375becac7160e1d2f9cb1fae26e9b1917

DHeav60

DHeav60

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat! I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Forrest, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.

It's like my grandma used to say... why buy the cow, when you get the sex for free?

Of course, she became a lesbian on her 60th birthday, but that's besides the point.....

ConstatMutatio

ConstatMutatio

Infected

• Members
Even though there wasn't a lot of dialogue in this issue, I was very entertained by the action. There were a lot of developments, and we have a few cliff hangers.

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
Agreed. It was a VERY exciting issue.

Why are you whispering though, Constat?

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

I present to you, Koibito:

I need to have a talk with LDG, to see if she can allow me to like this more than once. Because this deserves all the likes. Ever.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I need to have a talk with LDG, to see if she can allow me to like this more than once. Because this deserves all the likes. Ever.

I hope it becomes the most +1'd post on the board. Everybody needs to know. Haha

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicagoland
I want that framed on my wall.
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

DHeav60

DHeav60

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

I hope it becomes the most +1'd post on the board. Everybody needs to know. Haha

It's pretty outstanding... I've debated making it my Facebook profile pic. Is it possible to make a Negan poster that's PG-13 ? maybe - but I just don't see any more applicable word for the poster other than "fuck". LOL, Great work :)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Haha maybe "awesome" would work.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
You should email that to Skybound and demand they put it on a T-Shirt. And send you one, free of charge, of course.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

DHeav60

DHeav60

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Haha maybe "awesome" would work.

I feel like 4 letter words are much better fit.... but maybe something like "Man Tears" or "NWO"

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
I don't think there's any improving on the original, lol. I'm not a Negan fan, but that is perfect, and hilarious.

daltonwb25

daltonwb25

S-mart Employee

• Members
Kool, just because I know your love of Jesus and the craziness of the panel, can you do a colored panel of him catching the grenade?

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
I'll get to it.

I might even color the whole page, as the awesomeness of that page is hard to cointain merely by coloring that specific panel.

We'll see when it is done, but i'll get to it right now.

And ''Kool'', huh?

It's not as snappy as ''Koi'' but it's nice.

Hmm...yes, i like it.

You may continue using it.

Abrams

Abrams

Infected

• Members
IN ONE OF THE FRAMES IN THIS MONTHS COMIC DWIGHT IS STANDING FACING AWAY FROM THE TRUCK WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON AND NEGAN AND HIS MEN ALL TRYING TO GET IT STARTED......WHY WOULDN'T HE JUST MOW EVERYONE DOWN! THAT WAS HIS CHANCE OBVIOUSLY HE HAS NO QUALMS ABOUT SHOOTING HIS COMPANIONS AS WAS SHOWN IN THIS MONTH EDITION BUT SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON HERE HE MIGHT ME POSITIONING HIMSELF TO TAKE
OVER AFTER BOTH SIDES WEAR EACH OTHER DOWN!

Abrams

Abrams

Infected

• Members
[

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
Abrams, have a snickers.

You turn CAPS on when you are hungry.

*gives Abrams Snickers*

That's better?

And maybe he didnt shoot because he's just one guy against....a whole lot more who could easily shoot him down (because by the time he has taken down like....5 guys maybe, someone will have started shooting back at him), and NOT Jesus, and thus not able to dodge bullets?

I mean, he's no idiot.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
I agree abrams , there has been plenty of times that he and others could have taken negan out.

Something else must be going on that we are not aware of or chalk it up to lazy writing......

There have been many things that seem just not right or dont add up going on for awhile now.

Example: Jesus forgetting to mention anything about negan to rick before he took them to the hilltop after insisting he was being honest and telling them everything.(that ones for you koi)
The explanation that he is just forgetfull dont add up to me , he seems to only forget the most important things.

Why doesnt Dwight just kill negan in his sleep? the saviors have been shown as complete idiots so far and i highly doubt that anyone of them could do anything to stop it or do much of anything without negan to tell them what to do.

I guess we just have to except these things because if it went down more realistic with dwight or rick just walking up and capping negan we wouldnt have a 12 issue arc.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Why doesnt Dwight just kill negan in his sleep? the saviors have been shown as complete idiots so far and i highly doubt that anyone of them could do anything to stop it or do much of anything without negan to tell them what to do.

Somewhere in issue 109-111, it was stated that Negan is guarded while he sleeps

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
That might be but these guys are not the brightest bulbs in the lamp i am sure they could be distracted somehow or hell even paid off in someway maybe with the promise of more power in the group or points.

They seem to not be as loyal to negan as we are lead to belive when we were shown the inner workings of the sanctuary.

Most just seemed to be going with the motions like the hilltop people that just did whatever gregory said or doing negans bidding to keep thier familys alive and well with enough points to live.

The point system really could keep people dling shit they dont want to do i see it as a commentary on the american money system.

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members

I agree abrams , there has been plenty of times that he and others could have taken negan out.

Something else must be going on that we are not aware of or chalk it up to lazy writing......

There have been many things that seem just not right or dont add up going on for awhile now.

1. Example: Jesus forgetting to mention anything about negan to rick before he took them to the hilltop after insisting he was being honest and telling them everything.(that ones for you koi)
The explanation the he is just forgetfull dont add uo to me , he seems to only forget the most important things.

2. Why doesnt Dwight just kill negan in his sleep? the saviors have been shown as complete idiots so far and i highly doubt that anyone of them could do anything to stop it or do much of anything without negan to tell them what to do.

I guess we just have to ecxcept these things because if it went down more realistic with dwight or rick just walking up and capping negan we wouldnt have a 12 issue arc.

1. That's kinda what forgetful is. Being forgetful wouldnt be a thing if it only made you forget things you tend to not care about. It makes you forget big and small things.

And having ADHD, i know one of the symptoms IS forgetfullness. (which i suffer from myself, greatly), so i think i can see the signs of someone being absentminded. Jesus might not have ADHD, but he IS forgetful. No doubt about it. He wasn't hiding anything when he didnt tell Rick about those things. He just legitimately forgot.

And on the topic of ''forgetful'', let's head over to question 2.

2. And as Jesus stated, BADA-BOOOOOOOOM.

Slamdunked it.

Your post literally blew up in your face there, Porkie. And as you have made mine do the same a few times in the past, i need to savour this one.

Mmmmmhmm, that is some good slamdunking.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
Ya if you think zeke knows what he is talking about hes done such a smash up job so far.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
Also go back and reread my edited post im stuck on my damn phone today ............. I hate typing on phones!!!!!!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I say it's lazy writing. I say he's doing too much and not thinking anything through.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
Just forgetting something as important as a guy strong arming your community for supplys is an awful big leap , jesus didnt seem to forget who negan was when they got to the hilltop.

It was more like after rick kills nathan......ummmmm yeah that was about negan who i just conveinently forgot to mention.

How can you forget a guy with a god dam tiger in the ZA ?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!