Favorite Women On The Walking Dead

- - - - - Women

Who is your most favorite woman on the Walking Dead (74 )

Which woman is your most favorite?

1. Michonne (18 [24.32%])

24.32%

2. Carol (25 [33.78%])

33.78%

3. Maggie (15 [20.27%])

20.27%

4. Lori (1 [1.35%])

1.35%

5. Beth (7 [9.46%])

9.46%

6. Andrea (3 [4.05%])

4.05%

7. Sasha (5 [6.76%])

6.76%

Thefirstofus

Thefirstofus

Infected

• Members
Sasha. She is a new character. But i liked her boldness and thinking. Anf she looks pretty too.
I hope they don't kill her soon.

If that happens. It's Christmas Carol.

gzachary38

gzachary38

Infected

• Members
I just meant that there is kind of a stigma regarding Lori's character. I personally wanted her to live a little longer, I wish she would have had a redemption aspect in her story. I mean they kind of tried, but for me personally, it didn't work.
I did love her death scene though. It stuck with me, it's probably one of my favorites on the show. Is there a poll for favorite death scene? If not some one should make one.

Thefirstofus

Thefirstofus

Infected

• Members

I just meant that there is kind of a stigma regarding Lori's character. I personally wanted her to live a little longer, I wish she would have had a redemption aspect in her story. I mean they kind of tried, but for me personally, it didn't work.
I did love her death scene though. It stuck with me, it's probably one of my favorites on the show. Is there a poll for favorite death scene? If not some one should make one.

I liked the character Lori. But i hated that actress. She was also in Prison Break. And she sucked. According to me. :-P

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

She really was controversial wasn't she? To be honest Lori is the main leading female on the show and the comics, even though she is long gone in each. She just a presence about her, despite the fact that I didn't particularly like her much. Her death scenes in both have been my favourite death scenes in any media, and after she was gone both the show and the comics felt quite weird. It was only after the prison battle it went back to normal for the TV, whilst it went back to normal when they arrived at

Spoiler

I don't know how to describe it really.

DarylMichonneRick

DarylMichonneRick

Infected

• Members

Michonne is my favorite woman because I started watching the show because of her.

ceb364

ceb364

Infected

• Members

Griselda Gunderson

have we seen her since "The Grove"?

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

Griselda Gunderson
have we seen her since "The Grove"?

No she was left behind at the cottage. You seen her at the closing point.

Great actress, she was.

Musk of Ephesus

Musk of Ephesus

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBaltimore

Maggie's my favorite. I like that as much as she appears to be a normal person, deep down you know shes a little crazy. After Officer Friendly she'd probably be the quickest to bite somebodies jugular out and I don't think she'd realize she was doing it until it was done.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

Maggie's my favorite. I like that as much as she appears to be a normal person, deep down you know shes a little crazy. After Officer Friendly she'd probably be the quickest to bite somebodies jugular out and I don't think she'd realize she was doing it until it was done.

I shall have this post framed on my wall. Completely agree.

One of my favourite Maggie moments was her first proper kill, it showed her determination and desperation to escape from Woodbury.

Plus shoving a bone into somebody's throat is a pretty badass kill.

lollipop

lollipop

Infected

• Members

I voted for Andrea. She was a great character to me the first two seasons. I will not speak about what they did in season 3...  :wallmad:  :wallmad:  :wallmad:

Andrea was an independant and strong woman. She had guts by confronting Alfa males (like Rick, Shane...) and Omega males (like Ed...). She wasn't afraid of saying what she thought about stuff and thangs when she wasn't agreeing with it (remember that little talk with Olive oil? the "queen of the bees" season 2?). She wasn't a whore or a slut like I could read in some forums and she would have been certainly my buddy if I knew her in a situation like that.

PS: I'm not a big fan of Michonne and her character his overrated in my opinion (don't shoot me please).

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

I voted for Andrea. She was a great character to me the first two seasons. I will not speak about what they did in season 3...  :wallmad:  :wallmad:  :wallmad:

Andrea was an independant and strong woman. She had guts by confronting Alfa males (like Rick, Shane...) and Omega males (like Ed...). She wasn't afraid of saying what she thought about stuff and thangs when she wasn't agreeing with it (remember that little talk with Olive oil? the "queen of the bees" season 2?). She wasn't a whore or a slut like I could read in some forums and she would have been certainly my buddy if I knew her in a situation like that.

PS: I'm not a big fan of Michonne and her character his overrated in my opinion (don't shoot me please).

I completely agree with you in regards of Andrea. It's a shame that such a great character was drained down into the gutter by season3.

It depend on what you mean by overrated. I like Michonne well enough, and she is a unique character in the TWD series. And we won't shoot you for stating your own opinion haha.

lollipop

lollipop

Infected

• Members

I completely agree with you in regards of Andrea. It's a shame that such a great character was drained down into the gutter by season3.

It depend on what you mean by overrated. I like Michonne well enough, and she is a unique character in the TWD series. And we won't shoot you for stating your own opinion haha.

I mean I can't deny that she is a Badass. She's a very strong woman but she is always with the same expression and have the same attitudes before everything. She only showed a little of emotion in the last episodes of season 4. (Ok, when Andrea was infected too). I have to agree that she gets on my nerves sometimes and that's maybe why I think that she's overrated. 

A woman don't have to have the same attitudes of a man to become a badass, and that's what I bame on this character. She wasn't the only one to lose someone in the ZA. The others lost loving ones too.

I just hate that people compares a badass woman to what Michonne is I think...

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
I agree that she didn't show emotion during season3, but in season4 she was more human (bonding with Rick/Carl, opening up about her past). I think she doesn't act as a man or woman, but rather as a warrior who is living throughout the zombie apocalypse. Maggie is an example of somebody who acts feminine but is badass when the situation calls for it. People react in different ways to similar situations, that's what makes this show (and the comics/games) so interesting to me.

Plus, I think that people loved the fact that she was badass because she was the first woman who acted as such (Excluding Andrea) at the time she was introduced. Now we've got more woman who act as such (Maggie, Carol, Sasha) but the writers have spent more time developing her outside her badass persona.

Ironman16

Ironman16

Infected

• Members

I mean I can't deny that she is a Bad***. She's a very strong woman but she is always with the same expression and have the same attitudes before everything. She only showed a little of emotion in the last episodes of season 4. (Ok, when Andrea was infected too). I have to agree that she gets on my nerves sometimes and that's maybe why I think that she's overrated. 

A woman don't have to have the same attitudes of a man to become a badass, and that's what I bame on this character. She wasn't the only one to lose someone in the ZA. The others lost loving ones too.

I just hate that people compares a bad*** woman to what Michonne is I think...

That was Season 3. Were you not watching Season 4? She showed emotion all throughout the season. I just think it is still taking a while for you to warm up to her like it is for some other people. I'm sure that when Season 5 roles around. You might one of many new Michonne fans.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

That was Season 3. Were you not watching Season 4? She showed emotion all throughout the season. I just think it is still taking a while for you to warm up to her like it is for some other people. I'm sure that when Season 5 roles around. You might one of many new Michonne fans.

Agreed.

I honestly think Michonne was the way she was in season3 because of her tragic backstory. I mean

Spoiler

She was still grieving, and she hadn't fully let go. Whilst she cared about Andrea, she kept her at a distance because she was afraid of her dying as well.

When Andrea "betrayed" (IMO I don't think this is the case, but Michonne viewed it that way) her, she had nothing to lose until she met the group. When she helped Carl get the picture of Lori, it was here that she realised that she needed to open up more, because it's alright to embrace the past.

After Rick and co. Fully welcomed her into the group, Michonne found her second chance at life and tried to move on. She might still be hurting, but she has accepted what done is done and focus on both her present and the future, otherwise she will become lonely and self-destructive again. That's her arc, and I love what the writers have done for her.

Thudd

Thudd

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationGround level

In any martial art, one of the first things a beginner has to learn, is how to divorce oneself from their emotions in a confrontation. Emotional manipulation can, and often does, lead to defeat to an inferior opponent. Kenjutsu training (Japanese style swordmanship) would have taught her to control them or at least display little or no emotions externally.

lol...You can probably tell that I like women with a backbone!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!