Favorite Women On The Walking Dead

- - - - - Women

Who is your most favorite woman on the Walking Dead (74 )

Which woman is your most favorite?

1. Michonne (18 [24.32%])

24.32%

2. Carol (25 [33.78%])

33.78%

3. Maggie (15 [20.27%])

20.27%

4. Lori (1 [1.35%])

1.35%

5. Beth (7 [9.46%])

9.46%

6. Andrea (3 [4.05%])

4.05%

7. Sasha (5 [6.76%])

6.76%

Ironman16

Ironman16

Infected

• Members
I am just going to start a thread talking about which woman we like on this show and focus on the positives (for the poll, if it is possible, I will add Rosita Espinosa once she is introduced). I will start my most favorite women on this show would be:

1. Michonne- She is amazing. I love her smiles. She has a boatload of potential to become just as popular as Daryl Dixon. I love it when she shows emotion and I am so excited to learn more about her past. She is very graceful in the way she kills walkers as well.

2. Carol- Out of character moment aside, I love how she became an increasingly assertive and fearless woman over the series.

3. Maggie- Very confrontational and good shot. I like how she has helped Glenn become a stronger person. Hopefully she will live past this season and that her time away from Glenn will give her more character development.

So who are your most favorite women on the Walking Dead?

Darylrocks

Darylrocks

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationEdmond,ok
Love Carol because she has come a long way for were she started. She has learned to be strong and not afraid to speak her mind. Like Michonne because if i had to have someone to survive with she would be a great partner and friend!!!

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left
Sasha! *Drools*

I see someone else voted for Sasha... It looks like I have a rival...

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell

I see someone else voted for Sasha... It looks like I have a rival...

Indeed, you do...

3VHWYjA.gif

justvic77

justvic77

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
Hey Hey, Check out the love that Carol's getting.
The first step is the one you believe in, the second one might be profound.

Ironman16

Ironman16

Infected

• Members

Hey Hey, Check out the love that Carol's getting.

Yeah, a poll like this is on Spoil the dead and Carol has the most votes out of all the women and Michonne has the second most votes: http://spoilthedead....-your-favorite.

So apparently Carol has the largest fanbase on the show and Michonne has the second largest. I think that with the more development Michonne gets, I could see her rivaling Carol in how huge her fanbase is.

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia
Beth, I think I couldn't watch the show anymore knowing that I wouldn't hear her singing again, aaaahhhh how good she sang the "Hold on" song. :wub2:

hannsg

hannsg

Biter

• Validating
Penny Blake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreepMeOut

CreepMeOut

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationToronto
Definitely Carol. She's been there since the beginning and has grown a lot. I always saw her as the underdog on the show and I love rooting for the underdog.

Ironman16

Ironman16

Infected

• Members
So it seems like Carol has a huge fanbase here on this forum.

bethylfan

bethylfan

Infected

• Members

Right now? Tara.... For sure!

bethylfan

bethylfan

Infected

• Members

.. I almost forgot Beth! Figures now that she's getting her big up and commence she gets taken

shrike

shrike

Roamer

• Members

I'd vote for them all if I could but I chose Beth

Thudd

Thudd

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationGround level

Michonne, for the win! (lol...FTW has more of a biker meaning for me)

A strong woman with a heart, that can channel her inner samarai/warrior poet spirit! She has virtual control of her emotions. :jasonani:

(Not just in the ZA, but allowing your emotions to rule your thinking will get you killed! :zombie02: :Stabbedinhead: )

Just ask Shane!  :2206_mourning_over_dead_friend:

Andrea, for a close second! One of these days, as all you young Turks get older, you'll come to appreciate a mature woman! :sex:

gzachary38

gzachary38

Infected

• Members
Come on guys, no love for Lori? Lol

Thudd

Thudd

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationGround level

Crap! I forgot to include Carol in third place! Arguably, she has the biggest heart and has grown the most since the start of the ZA.

As for Lori...I found her character as being undependable/unreliable. I would have had less trouble with her if she had exposed Shane for the lying, manipulative snake he was! Yeah...Callies did a very good job portraying her!

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Great White North

My favourite is definitely Michonne, with Carol close behind. Michonne is just kickass - even beyond her obvious abilities with her katana, she has killer instincts (no pun intended) and is extremely good at reading people. In this world, those are amazing skills to have. It is so nice to see her relaxing and joking a bit with people, too.

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Coloured by Koibito (R&L Walking Dead in Colour)

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationNew Zealand

DukeSilver, you get +1 just for that yummy GIF of Drogo :P

I voted for Michonne, because she is kick-ass.

Corvus1970

Corvus1970

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

This was HARD!

I really love Maggie a lot, and voted for her. However I really like Michonne and Carol too. Carol has shon phenominal character growth and change, and Michonne has gone from a one-dimensional character to a strong one we are starting to get to know.

Heck, Tara has really grown on me too, not that I ever really disliked her anyway. When she balked at what the Governor was doing, I was hoping she'd end up surviving, so I'm really in her corner anyway.

Lori was terrible, because she just couldn't stay consistent about what she was, what she stood for, and who she stood BY. The moment I turned on her completely as a character was when Rick told her what happened with Shane, and that Carl shot Zombie-Shane, and then she acted as if he had become some unfathomable monster. That was the moment when I went fromt hinking "Wow, she really needs to get her shit together." to "Oh GOD, this woman is absolute emotional-poison, and I hope she dies soon."

QueenCarol71

QueenCarol71

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNY

Carol is #1 for sure. She has a heart, but still does what needs to be done (though I do agree that she could have conferred with the rest of the council before offing David and Karen). I'm wondering if she might take on the role of comic Andrea?

Michonne is just kick ass. Maggie too. She hasn't gotten this far by luck.

Beth? Meh. I have no feelings for her one way or the other, but I think she has a lot of potential if the writers care to go there. And no, I don't think she's been turned into Beth Jerky by the Termites.

I will never forgive Andrea for not following Carol's advice and offing the Gov in his sleep. Never. (RIP, Hershel.) :2206_mourning_over_dead_friend: 

"Just look at the flowers."

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
I voted Maggie for many reasons.

For one she doesn't take any shit. From anybody. She stood up to both Lori and Andrea in two separate occasions (secrets and 18 miles out) for her loved ones (Glenn and Beth).

She was one of the boys during seed. Whilst Lori and co. we're happy to wait behind the fences, Maggie jumped in without any hesitation to clear out the walkers.

She was willing to be raped by the Governor, all to protect her family. Whilst she did reveal the prison's location a Glenn's life was threatened she didn't do it out of fear for herself, she did it for the man she loved.

She is extremely loyal to her family. Whilst some criticise her for not looking out for Beth in 4b, some of them seem to have forgotten she ditched the chance to escape the prison with Glenn to find Beth, who was missing at the same. Plus she jumped right in to the overrun cell block in "Internment" to save both Glenn and Hershel.

Plus she's hot.

gzachary38

gzachary38

Infected

• Members
My comment about Lori was a joke. I can't believe she has a vote.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

My comment about Lori was a joke. I can't believe she has a vote.

Lori wasn't that bad. She was misunderstood and she jumped at the first chance she got with Shane for hope to overcome Rick's apparent death. And she isn't a bad parent IMO, she had Carl at her side all the time up till season 2b until lazy writing ensued Carl would sneak away without her noticing. And why doesn't Rick get any slack for this bad parenting excuse anyway.

On topic I could see why she was picked as a favourite. She filled that leading lady role, something that Andrea couldn't. And she was pretty complex and could be viewed in different ways (more so than a character like Beth for example)

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

Lori wasn't that bad. She was misunderstood and she jumped at the first chance she got with Shane for hope to overcome Rick's apparent death. And she isn't a bad parent IMO, she had Carl at her side all the time up till season 2b until lazy writing ensued Carl would sneak away without her noticing. And why doesn't Rick get any slack for this bad parenting excuse anyway.

On topic I could see why she was picked as a favourite. She filled that leading lady role, something that Andrea couldn't. And she was pretty complex and could be viewed in different ways (more so than a character like Beth for example)

I never really liked Lori, but I don't think she is as bad as people think. Also, the scene that everyone hates (Lori getting upset with Rick for killing Shane after she kinda asked him to kill Shane) is misunderstood, I think. I don't think Lori was upset that Rick killed Shane, but upset that Carl finished him off. I'm pretty sure she screamed when Rick said "Carl put him down".

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

I never really liked Lori, but I don't think she is as bad as people think. Also, the scene that everyone hates (Lori getting upset with Rick for killing Shane after she kinda asked him to kill Shane) is misunderstood, I think. I don't think Lori was upset that Rick killed Shane, but upset that Carl finished him off. I'm pretty sure she screamed when Rick said "Carl put him down".

I didn't like TV!Lori either though (I did enjoy comic!Lori though) but it always bugged me that people misjudged her during the season2 finale. Wouldn't people feel upset their son basically put down someone he viewed as a role model or uncle. People give her too much shit for minor stuff.

The only thing I truly hated about her though was pitting Rick and Shane against each other. In a small group of 15 people against the dead they need to stick together to stay alive, not kill each other over stupid love triangles.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!