- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

Ricktatorship

Ricktatorship

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 153 posts

Jesus will die and so will Negan. I have a feeling someone unexpected like Ezekiel may die but I doubt that I say Michonne will die and then we can see how Ezekiel deals with that loss and the others.

I can imagine Rick buying weapons of the blacksmith like on AC hahaha

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationDallas TX
For issue 126, my crystal balls predict....pain

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

screenhunter_03-dec-10-1329-1.jpg

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."
tumblr_n0sl161Sn51s71mpxo1_250.png

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationRick Grimes

That's cause you're rubbing them too hard.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,565 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

I get the impression Kirkman loves Heath. Personally I don't see what there is to like.

*gasps* o_O

zombiebanner-1.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 12,561 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

That's cause you're rubbing them too hard.

:lol:

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,699 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Maybe Rick sliced Negan..... With the tainted knife?
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Nick_FM

Nick_FM

Infected

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

It was a tainted knife for sure. He just nicked him a bit so the change will be very slow.

Shiva

Shiva

Infected

• Members
  • 11 posts
I feel like the only people that will end up surviving the whole comic will be Carl, Sophia, and Maggie's kid

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
  • 204 posts

I think Dwight is gonna use Lucille on Negan for Ironing his face.  I think its the perfect retribution for Dwight to have to tolerate and watch him having sex with his wife and just having to suck it up.  Dwight is gonna get the deathblow on Negan and then he is going to take control of the Saviors....

Kursk

Kursk

Infected

• Members
  • 56 posts
People have mentioned the "payoff" and full circle factors. There's another one that hasn't been noted and syncs very nicely with Rick's speech strategy. Which is issue 100 where Rick talks about, to paraphrase, basically breaking Rick in front of all his people. Which seems to be pretty much what Rick is doing here. I hope we get to see Walker Negan.

Heaths good leg

Heaths good leg

Infected

• Members
  • 24 posts

I get the impression Kirkman loves Heath. Personally I don't see what there is to like.

Mother fucker

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • 1,588 posts
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat

EP will always be my bottom bitch, but Heath is a pretty cool cat. Is there anything to not like? Dude is always there to help the group. Kind of hard to dislike a guy like that.

Scissor me, Grey Worm!

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • LocationGreendale

EP will always be my bottom bitch, but Heath is a pretty cool cat. Is there anything to not like? Dude is always there to help the group. Kind of hard to dislike a guy like that.

I don't think Eugene will always be a bitch, hes coming into his own nicely. I like heath because he is (was) incredibly useful. but he lacks a lot of character development (besides in all out war). plus I'd like to know what he did before the zombie apocalypse. I feel like besides douglas we never found out any back stories for alexandrians.

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • 1,588 posts
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat

I don't think Eugene will always be a bitch, hes coming into his own nicely. I like heath because he is (was) incredibly useful. but he lacks a lot of character development (besides in all out war). plus I'd like to know what he did before the zombie apocalypse. I feel like besides douglas we never found out any back stories for alexandrians.

:D

"bottom bitch" is a term of endearment. Eugene is my favorite character.

Scissor me, Grey Worm!

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42

Lurker

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
I feel the same way about Heath as I do about Sophia or Rosita - a fairly likable character, but one that is rarely given anything intetesting to say or do.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 4,958 posts

I've been rereading some issues and Sophia is actually a pretty tragic character and she is pretty complex compared to the cast nowadays. She isn't painting war stripes on her face and going Rambo, but she does have a constant internal struggle

EmptyTuxedo

EmptyTuxedo

Infected

• Members
  • 87 posts
I like the Alexandrians.

I'm fairly gutted Nicholas died. To me he was designed to be a similar character to Rick who's story just played out a different way. Kind of like Allen in the earlier arcs.

I'm excited to see further development for Aaron / Heath / Olivia. I hope they (like Nicholas / Eric) aren't just used as war fodder.

Although I like the shocking nature of the big deaths in TWD, I'm not sure the end of AOW calls for one.

We've had a number of key characters die in the build up and war itself (Glenn / Abe / Spencer / Denise / Eric / Nicholas / Holly) and I think that's impacting enough.

Hopefully issue 126 just wraps up the saviours arc nicely. With Negan taking a pummelling from Lucille. Likely from Dwight, cementing his place in the group, and as leader of the new and friendly saviours.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
  • 4,958 posts

I hope AOW doesn't end in a massacre because that's exactly what we're all expecting. Short lived thrills won't pump life into this series forever.

The end to 125 will be enough to satisfy me, but I won't object to one poignant death

Shiva

Shiva

Infected

• Members
  • 11 posts
A lot of people r saying that Dwight will kill negan and will become a new member of the group.
Do u really think the group is going to let go of him killing Abraham? What about Carl? Eugene? Rosita? I just think he is going to die next issue

Sgthewolverine

Sgthewolverine

Lurker

• Members
  • 215 posts

A lot of people r saying that Dwight will kill negan and will become a new member of the group.
Do u really think the group is going to let go of him killing Abraham? What about Carl? Eugene? Rosita? I just think he is going to die next issue

i think the euge made it clear there is only room for one of them in this town...

8-Ball

8-Ball

Lurker

• Members
  • 355 posts

Eugene wants blood. he will never survive in this group. 

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh!

I think they are saying that Dwight will become more of an ally then a group member. It's obvious most people are pissed over Abe's death and probably won't let him in. If Dwight survives this issue, I think he'll lead whatever remains of the Saviors and help rebuild with Rick's group, but in the end they'll likely go their own ways.

That is if Eugene lets Dwight go his own way..

Edited by NAGILLUM, 14 April 2014 - 01:31 PM.

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
  • 4,958 posts
I've actually been imagining an ending where Eugene is pointing a gun at a defenseless Dwight's head and says, "It would be so easy for me to pull the trigger and splatter your brains across the grass.......fortunately, I'm a better person than you." Eugene then tosses the gun to the side

I'd be fine with Eugene killing or sparing him, but I think the story has more potential if Dwight lives and it would be more powerful for Eugene to spare him than be out for blood

Kursk

Kursk

Infected

• Members
  • 56 posts
I think the easiest way to avoid Dwight conflict is just have the guy killed. Feels like his role in the story is probably (nearly) all played out. In hindsight its a little incredulous that Rick got so close to Negan without getting bunted by Lucille. Last panel of 125 does confirm Negan dropped Lucille shock if you look at closely at lower left corner. That should buy Rick some precious seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!