• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

AMachin

AMachin

Infected

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNJ
Has anyone else thought that the person holding Lucille is facing Michonne insted of Negan? It can be either way. But then again, you can look at the shadows and maybe that can give everyone a clue as to who is holding it.
Ok, I can read this one, it's in Russian, I think it says "Front Towards Enemy"

terveetkadet

terveetkadet

Infected

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationThe Kingdom
Character holding the baseball bat is clearly Maggie since she's the only one who would insist on killing Negan that way, because of what he did to Glenn. All of the others, wouldn't really care what weapon they use as long as he's dead, including Rick and Carl who both tried to shoot him before and didn't care about the bat, Dwight, who would probably use his crossbow, a gun or maybe would want to burn his face like he did to him, same for Mark or any of his so-called "wives". The only logical person holding the baseball bat would be Maggie. As for Dwight joining Rick and Co, like many have said, there were three main persons who would have objected: Eugene, Holly and Rosita, because of their links to Abraham and their conflicts with Dwight. For all the others, I think Dwight would eventually be acceptable if they saw him doing stuff to help the survivors. Holly is dead, Eugene, well, it doesn't look very good for him judging by the next cover and Rosita, well, she might be the one who would talk against Dwight's inclusion...

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,403 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Rick and Abe became very close also.............

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."
tumblr_n0sl161Sn51s71mpxo1_250.png

DHeav60

DHeav60

Lurker

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Character holding the baseball bat is clearly Maggie since she's the only one who would insist on killing Negan that way, because of what he did to Glenn.

Maggie wasn't the only person who would like to avenge Glenn.....

All of the others, wouldn't really care what weapon they use as long as he's dead, including Rick and Carl who both tried to shoot him before and didn't care about the bat, Dwight, who would probably use his crossbow, a gun or maybe would want to burn his face like he did to him, same for Mark or any of his so-called "wives".

I don't really agree with this assessment either... Negan is going to die via Lucille, I think most people agree with that. Who's holding her when the deed goes down? I've said before, Rick cannot proporly swing a bat w/ one hand, Carl is probably too weak to pull of the job... but I see no reason that Dwight would turn down a couple swings w/ Lucille....

The only logical person holding the baseball bat would be Maggie.

Again - I think there are quite a few candidates that could "logically" be holding the bat. Logic tells me that Maggie may be ill suited for that kind of thing. She's killed people before, but with guns. She's punched Gregory in the mouth, but he was a incredible pansy. It's not like swinging a bat is very difficult, but it does take SOME skill to be effective with melee weapons.

As for Dwight joining Rick and Co, like many have said, there were three main persons who would have objected: Eugene, Holly and Rosita, because of their links to Abraham and their conflicts with Dwight.

Holly's dead, and Eugene/Rosita could easily be dead by the time AOW ends.

For all the others, I think Dwight would eventually be acceptable if they saw him doing stuff to help the survivors. Holly is dead, Eugene, well, it doesn't look very good for him judging by the next cover and Rosita, well, she might be the one who would talk against Dwight's inclusion...

Dwight can redeem himself for pretty much EVERYTHING by killing Negan. Once Negan is dead, I don't think any of the ASZ, Hilltop, or Kingdom will care about Dwight's past misdeeds....

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

And I sincerely think Kirkman can't believe his eyes when he reads that some people find Negan "cool" , "funny" and that they "would like to see him win and follow him in the Walking Dead".

I'm pretty sure Kirkman intends for the readers to find Negan funny, given the dialogue he writes for him.
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,403 posts
I know i would care.............Screw Dwight he needs to die.

I would not want a double crossing douche like Dwight on my team.

Edited by PorkTornado75, 27 January 2014 - 10:27 PM.

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
  • 213 posts
I am sure Negan last words will be "Fuck"

esenpi

esenpi

Infected

• Members
  • 51 posts
I agree with the theory of Michonne facing Lucille.

And Carl with the gun looking at Negan.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

He's just one of those guys who fucks every good thing he acquires in life.

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

hotdogabel

hotdogabel

Infected

• Members
  • 27 posts
Negan is an entertaining villain. I liked his heart to heart with Lucille. I sometimes imagine him as a high school football coach with all the fucks. He has high charisma points. . . And he's scary .

Nick_FM

Nick_FM

Infected

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
Negan is a guy that I love to hate. He's entertaining and funny, but he's also a sadistic tyrant. The three communities are right to fight against him.

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
Im with a lot of people who say that Dwight's going to join the crew. that's what it seems like it's being set up as, with the death of Holly. especially if Eugene and Rosita die. those are the main three that would have a problem with him joining.

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

Heaths good leg

Heaths good leg

Infected

• Members
  • 26 posts

I'm pretty sure it's Dwight.

1st, because I don't think it's Rick. Rick will be the CAUSE of Negan's death, even if he doesn't deal the final blow. Rick is behind this entire coup, as Jesus mentioned, none of this works w/out Rick. If Negan is indeed killed by someone with Lucille... it will be a savage, brutal, beating much akin to the way Glenn died. Bluntly - Rick wouldn't be able to deal that kind of punishment using Lucille w/ only one hand. The silhouette is holding Lucille w/ one [left] hand in order to throw us off.

2. No sleeves - the only other prominent characters BESIDES Dwight to rock the sleeveless look is Michonne (who is on the other side of the cover ) and Heath. But think about it - the story has already introduced the idea that Dwight is an "inside man" for the Saviors. Cover 123 is trolling us to think that Dwight will betray Rick and ASZ but at the end of the day - the war will end similarly to how Zeke, Rick, Jesus and Dwight first planned. Once Negan's forces have been neutralized and ASZ/Hilltop/Kingdom forces have him dead to rights... it will be Dwight who deals the final blow.

3. Negan's killer will not be a random character. I think it COULD be Heath, as he will seek to avenge Dr. Cloyd... but to be honest I think Heath might not make it to #126.

Couldn't have said it better

Heaths good leg

Heaths good leg

Infected

• Members
  • 26 posts
I don't think Dwight will join. But I do think that's him on the cover because of the no sleeve. No one else but Carl and michone wear sleeveless shirts. And they're both already up there

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

I believe in Maggie Greene.

Edited by DaneBramage, 28 February 2014 - 05:17 AM.

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

CACox97

CACox97

Infected

• Members
  • 2 posts

Ok I have finally created my prediction for this All Out War ending:

Issue 123 Rick will get shot by an infected arrow by Dwight and in Issue 124 Rick knows he's dying which explains his sadness and sweat on his forehead in addition to the bandage on his shoulder on the cover. Then Negan will attack and kill Andrea and capture Carl in issue 125. Issue 126 Rick will leave the community saying goodbye to Maggie and possibly Michonne. He will face Negan at the Sanctuary claiming that he knows Negan won't kill him until he has lost EVERYTHING which is what Negan stated in Issue 100. Rick will claim to Negan that he has now lost everything except for Carl and will fight to the death. Negan will fight him and easily defeat him but FLASHBACK to issue 107 when Rick and Negan fought the first time, remember when Rick bit Negan on the arm? When I first read it I found it odd but now I realize it was foreshadowing. Rick will bite Negan on the arm AGAIN in issue 126 and Negan will be like "really? again man?" and Rick will reveal his infection, to which Dwight will immediately kill all of the remaining saviors, possibly with the help of Michonne and MAYBE Jesus. Then Negan will bash Rick's head in just like how he did to Glenn but in the end Rick still fulfills his promise to avenge Glenn and kill Negan by infecting Negan, so Negan will just slump over accepting his defeat. Then the icing on the cake and the cover of Issue 126 occurs when the now freed Carl walks in, picks up Lucille and bashes Negan's head in to avenge Rick, Glenn, Andrea, Spencer, Holly, Denise and EVERYONE who has died by him. THE END

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
Anychacnes of a two page spash of negan or ricks deaths?

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

supersutton

supersutton

Infected

• Members
  • 9 posts

I would love the war to end with Carl bashing Negan to death with Lucille, but getting carried away to the point where it's disturbing, where you can see shades of Negan in him as he's doing it. That, to me, would be satisfying yet fittingly TWD-level disturbing, the ol' uneasy victory

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationPhoenix AZ

I would love the war to end with Carl bashing Negan to death with Lucille, but getting carried away to the point where it's disturbing, where you can see shades of Negan in him as he's doing it. That, to me, would be satisfying yet fittingly TWD-level disturbing, the ol' uneasy victory

If the AOW ends, leaving me feeling disturbed due to something like ^^this, then i will feel very satisfied! Fucking A.

As long as the disturbed feeling isn't from beening let down by the ending to AOW.
If these last two issue ( especially #125, due to RK, saying over a year before aow, that some big things happen in that issue) turn out to be a flop, then aow will go down as a huge fail.
Even though i have enjoyed almost every issue of aow. if these last two issues dont bring this whole story together, then ill be the first to welcome a new group of characters/story/chapter of TWD.
I've got high hopes for the ending to aow, fingers crossed!

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • 871 posts
  • LocationHolly's room

Negan could survive AOW and be in the next arc. How disturbing would that be?

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

It would be compelling since odds are he dies, but I wouldn't want to see it end up like the TV show where the gov survived the season 3 finale.

supersutton

supersutton

Infected

• Members
  • 9 posts

That could take the book in any number of interesting directions but I think the chances of it happening are pretty slim. There's no plausible situation in which Negan survives alongside any of the main cast, unless he hightails it and we end up with a tv-Gov situation, which yeah, would really suck. My prediction for this issue is that one of the main characters gets the opportunity to off Negan... But they are killed by Dwight, who has been waiting for the chance to get his revenge throughout the whole war.

Wait, what am I saying. I have no faith in any of the predictions I've made for these last two issues. Damn you and your wholly unpredictable storytelling Kirkman...

maketheface

maketheface

Infected

• Members
  • 1 posts

I know its definately not going to happen, but do you not think it looks like michonne and carl protecting Negan from the person with lucille??

KingEzekiel

KingEzekiel

Infected

• Members
  • 40 posts

They let alice on their side.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,403 posts
Alice did not kill any of Rick's people she helped from the very begining. She made it perfectly clear she did not agree with the Gov.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!