Roamer

• Members
  • 468 posts
Posted Image

The Walking Dead Issue 126
Release Date: April 23, 2014
"The Conclusion"

Thoughts?

Edited by I_Follow_You_Axel, 15 January 2014 - 02:15 PM.
Added Release Date and Description

OutLawd

OutLawd

Roamer

• Members
  • 468 posts
So much for michronne dying in 120!!!!':)

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42

Lurker

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
I notice that Lucille is being held with the left hand; I hope that means it's Rick who's about to go for the home-run swing.

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • 1,123 posts
  • Location413
Im thinking Andrea dies in 125

DHeav60

DHeav60

Lurker

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

So much for michronne dying in 120!!!!' :)

This. I'm glad she's safe from dying in 120 but will she last?

She looks like she's lost her Katana and been reduced to hand-to-hand. As for who's holding Lucille..... Rick wouldn't really be able to use her effectively with only one hand...

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • 1,123 posts
  • Location413

This. I'm glad she's safe from dying in 120 but will she last?

She looks like she's lost her Katana and been reduced to hand-to-hand. As for who's holding Lucille..... Rick wouldn't really be able to use her effectively with only one hand...

unless there are people with rick holding guns pointed at negan than it wouldn't matter. And I think Andrea dies due to that quote "we survive" or whatever she said

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Oh hell yes. And no Andreas not dying. Maybe it's her or Maggie holding Lucille. Or maybe Dwight or Jesus? Who knows! It's blackedout! haha

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,302 posts

Dude, where have you been?

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 miles journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
And when did Carl get some sweet looking sneakers? What are those, Sauconys? haha

Edited by theblackboxlies, 15 January 2014 - 03:14 AM.

DHeav60

DHeav60

Lurker

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

unless there are people with rick holding guns pointed at negan than it wouldn't matter.

I have a feeling it's someone other than Rick.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,635 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

Oh hell yes. And no Andreas not dying. Maybe it's her or Maggie holding Lucille. Or maybe Dwight or Jesus? Who knows! It's blackedout! haha

It's not a woman - no hips. Clothing and holding the bat with the left hand best fits Rick, but who knows?

zombiebanner-1.jpg

Furrybeastman

Furrybeastman

Infected

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland
i'm gonna take a gamble now and say that negan lives.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Was meaning to post this but was busy.

I LOVE this cover.... The death of negan at the hands of Rick perhaps OR troll.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Negan does look scared shitless. I hope they don't let him live.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,635 posts

Was meaning to post this but was busy.

I LOVE this cover.... The death of negan at the hands of Rick perhaps OR troll.

He's just looking scared before he gets all stabby on Rick.

zombiebanner-1.jpg

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationAustralia

He's just looking scared before he gets all stabby on Rick.

Playing possum.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • 939 posts
Troll cover.....right?

OutLawd

OutLawd

Roamer

• Members
  • 468 posts
Don't forget 103 cover guys.....

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,635 posts

Don't forget 103 cover guys.....

Haha!

That was a good cover, but probably shouldn't have been taken too literally, on hindsight. :P

zombiebanner-1.jpg

samus88

samus88

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 109 posts
I hope Negan doesn't die.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,635 posts

I hope Negan doesn't die.

What would you like to see him do, if he survives?

zombiebanner-1.jpg

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 106 posts
Since Negan is laughing in the 125 cover and is cowering in somewhat fear here, I got this stupid idea that Rick gets bitten or whatever in 125 since Kirkman confirmed big things happen in that issue, and he's the one holding the bat here and decides to take Negan down with him.

Kinda stupid but that might be cool to see... or not. I don't know.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

So much for michronne dying in 120!!!!' :)

Unless it's a double triple mega troll...

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

unless there are people with rick holding guns pointed at negan than it wouldn't matter. And I think Andrea dies due to that quote "we survive" or whatever she said

Yeah she said "WE DONT DIE!!"

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

all_hail_the_saviors

all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 159 posts
All things point to the silhouette figure being Rick.
-obvious lefty grip on Lucille
-ricks statement, "I'm going to kill you" in issue 100
-the way rick had to hold on to Lucille in 103 would be some nice throwback on kirkmans part
-looks like began is reasoning with the lucille-wielder and not with someone else. Therefore, the person holding Lucille has authority. Aka rick

Just a couple thoughts....

BUT
It would be crazy awesome as fuck if it were Carl or someone unexpected, like Father Gabriel, Gregory, or Sophia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!