BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Posted Image
The Walking Dead Issue 125
Release Date: April 9, 2014
"The f*ck f*cking f*ckity f*cking penultimate chapter of All Out Motherf*cking War!"
I Believe In Rick Grimes

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh!
If the covers ever imply anything, it looks like Negan will have the last laugh after all.

Anyways, Jesus better not die before we get a backstory on him.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42

Lurker

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
I was just saying in the other thread this should be its own thread; I guess you were already on that, lol.

Anyway, yay, Andrea finally got a cover! And I have to say, this issue has the best tagline of all of AOW.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,161 posts
I don't remember who said Andrea and Carl would be on the last covers but they were dead on

Please! You got to trust us!

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 12,856 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Yeah whoever said it definitely called it. And is that really the tag line for this issue? LOL

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 12,856 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Clearly Dwight is going to be around up until this issue..

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
  • 5,161 posts
Yeah, that tagline's amazing

Anyway, Dwight is behind Negan so my guess is that Dwight does indeed betray Rick. I still think he could end up killing Negan, though. My top contenders are Dwight and Maggie, but I'm leaning closer to Maggie because Negan being taken out by Dwight/Wives would feel similar to the Governor's death

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42

Lurker

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
My prediction regarding Dwight is that it's Negan who ends up killing him, not the other way around.

Edited by Cthulhu42, 15 January 2014 - 03:18 AM.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 12,856 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Yeah Maggie should get her revenge. We didn't get any kind of proper justice with the Gov, maybe this time will be different. And yeah, maybe Dwight is double crossing and has been a spy this whole time... though Negan seemed pretty thrown off when Rick attacked at ASZ then brought an army to the gates of Sanctuary... maybe Dwight was just biding his time and waiting for the right moment to strike?

Also I hope Jesus doesn't bite it before AOW is over. I really want to learn more about him / backstory / whatever and become a permanent member of Rick's group. The dude is an asset, no question.

Edited by theblackboxlies, 15 January 2014 - 03:18 AM.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
  • 5,161 posts
Who kills who (no particular order for each, and this is all assuming they die in All Out War)

Negan will get killed by...
-Dwight
-Maggie
-Ezekiel
-Carl
-Rick
-Sophia
-Wife
-Aaron
-Heath

Dwight will get killed by...
-Negan
-Eugene
-Rosita

Michonne will get killed by...
-Negan
-Dwight

Rick will get killed by...
-Negan
-Dwight
-Ezekiel

That's what I think at least

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42

Lurker

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh
Rick killed by Ezekiel? How exactly do you see that happening?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
  • 5,161 posts

Rick killed by Ezekiel? How exactly do you see that happening?

I'm still somewhat holding onto my, "Ezekiel will turn on Rick" theory. Once Negan is out of the way, Ezekiel just needs Rick out of the picture

That, or Ezekiel realizes that he lost everything (Michonne will be the straw that breaks the camel's back) and it's all Rick's fault for leading them into war and yada yada yada

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 12,856 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I dunno.. Ezekiel is kind of a pussy. According to Michonne. Haha

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • 871 posts
Looks like Mr. Monroe is in huge trouble....unless it's another troll cover.

I don't see zeke killing rick. No reason for him to want rick dead. He's already proven he can't lead a army....and with Shiva gone looks like he's nothing....you can be a badass when you have a tiger. Not so much without her.

S4everett

S4everett

Infected

• Members
  • 2 posts
Is that Eugene below Jesus?

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,621 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

Yeah whoever said it definitely called it. And is that really the tag line for this issue? LOL

Wonder who...

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,618 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

Wonder who...

Kirkman, himself? ;)

zombiebanner-1.jpg

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,621 posts

My prediction regarding Dwight is that it's Negan who ends up killing him, not the other way around.

Exactly look at the way Dwight is looking at Negs (we are to assume) - He's probably going to try to blind-side him and fuck it up. Yep Dwight the fuck up. Either that or Jesus bites it- He is the next in line at the Hilltop- and Dwight becomes Rick's new Sidekick.

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
  • 766 posts

Exactly look at the way Dwight is looking at Negs (we are to assume) - He's probably going to try to blind-side him and fuck it up. Yep Dwight the fuck up. Either that or Jesus bites it- He is the next in line at the Hilltop- and Dwight becomes Rick's new Sidekick.

Even if Dwight were to kill Negan, I seriously doubt that he would ever be accepted as Rick's right hand man after he killed Abraham. I also hope that Jesus doesn't die in All Out War. We barely know anything about this character, there should definitely be more room for him to develop before his time is up.

TomTom

TomTom

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
What no OMG ANDREA'S IN BLACK AND WHITE SHES GONA DIE!!!

lol...

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • 1,255 posts
  • LocationUnder the sea ♪♫

lol...

Oh, and Negan is yellow.

That must mean he's actually a giant lemon! Posted Image

Oh, my deductive ability knows no bounds.
Posted Image

(Someone, PLEASE make an pic where Negan's face is on an lemon. Whoever does it, will have all of my respect for all eternity)

114px-Symbol_of_Lion.png

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,621 posts

Even if Dwight were to kill Negan, I seriously doubt that he would ever be accepted as Rick's right hand man after he killed Abraham. I also hope that Jesus doesn't die in All Out War. We barely know anything about this character, there should definitely be more room for him to develop before his time is up.

Didn't say that Dwight was going to kill Negan in the second scenario. I agree. I was feeding the Daryl lovers...

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,621 posts

lol...

You dare mock ME???!??! Who's your favorite character?

TomTom

TomTom

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
ha ha... If im gona be honest my favorite character is probably Rick... I may even have to stop reading the comic if he dies :rabbit:

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,618 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

ha ha... If im gona be honest my favorite character is probably Rick... I may even have to stop reading the comic if he dies :rabbit:

I think you are the first person that I've heard that named Rick as their favorite. Heh.

zombiebanner-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!