Zombie Horde Zones

- - - - - 300 mile danger zones

wasp

wasp

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBay Area CA

I knew before this map that I am in the middle of a major shit storm in the case of a ZA. I am in the middle of so many red dots I can't count them all. Best case scenario for me is getting a boat somehow.

The only problem with this map is that it does not take into account the physical barriers provided by geographical features.

This is a Lying Cat, and Lying Cats always play by the rules...At least they're supposed to.

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

Well, yeah. Mountains and rivers and all that. But unless the bridges have been left well enough alone (not likely as the military just LOVE blowing up bridges to prevent the "enemy" from gaining ground). The dead will still be able to move along thanks to another great military mind that created the interstate highways. As we've seen, abandoned cars and massive pile-ups aren't going to deter a group/herd of hungry zombies. So at best the geographic obstacle course will amount to no more than a maze for both zombies and survivors. Sort of giant cretan labyrinth spread out across the U.S. where there's zombies (and bad survivors) instead of a minotaur. 

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

DominusPisces

DominusPisces

Biter

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
True... I never took into account that I have the everglades not far from here. I would need an airboat and plenty of fuel to make it to Marko Island or Isle of Capri.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray thee Lord these bites aren't deep.
Should I die before I wake, I pray thee Lord, my skull they break.

Andrew

Andrew

S-mart Employee

• Members

90% of Canada's population lives within 2 hours drive from the US border - a long thin stretch of land really. So just drive north and live like the Canadian pioneers did, and you should be just fine.

Canada has tons of rivers, lakes, wildlife, agricultural land, minerals and ores...all that you need to rebuild civilization. And good beer too.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!