How Old Were You When....?

- - - - - forum game

EazyZ

EazyZ

Infected

• Members
When I was 15

How old were you when you first started watching The Walking Dead?

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas
Night of the Comet, so sometime during the 80s. 10 or 11, I think. How old were you when you found your first gray hair in your head?
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

BitBrit

BitBrit

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationNorth West England
Not got one at 33. I Have had a grey eyelash for a few years though.

How old were u when you first got drunk?

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

When I was 15

How old were you when you first started watching The Walking Dead?

Old :P

How old were u when you first got drunk?

How old were you when you tried a cigarette?

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat
No cigs.... my eyes start watering and my throat burns whenever I'm around them.

How old were you when your first friendship ended?

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
14. Old best friend just stopped calling. Hard day when that realization hit

How old we're you during your first breakup?

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
23. I was young and dumb and married my first major boyfriend.

How old were you when you had your first pet?

EazyZ

EazyZ

Infected

• Members

Old :P

How old were you when you tried a cigarette?

Well I never tried one, but I almost tried one of my dad's when I was 13.

EazyZ

EazyZ

Infected

• Members

23. I was young and dumb and married my first major boyfriend.

How old were you when you had your first pet?

I think I was 8 or 9 when I got my first dog Tommy.

How old were you when you first used a curse word?

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBack in Gods Country - TEXAS
Probably like 5-6 it was in Spanish too

hOWU when ya first heard the Doors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah
8 years old when "Light My Fire" played on the radio for the first time. It started a life long love affair with the band.

HOWY when you first acquired your life long fear? Name it... if you dare.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
When I was four or five and I had to be vaccinated at school. The nurse at our school did a terrible job and I think she hit the bone the first time before getting it right the second time. Since then my fear of needles has been everlasting. :mad2:

How old were you when you first went on a plane?

lone star walker

lone star walker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationroaming the prairie
14 years old. Got to fly to Memphis to visit a cousin. Flew out of the old Love Field in Dallas. I was scared to death!

How old were you when you told your first real lie?

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
10 - 11 my dad saw that I wouldn't let go of. My pack pack and he asked why? I said no reason. Well he checked it. I had a playboy the kids in the neighborhood were passing around and I told my dad it wasn't mine but friends. And that I hadn't looked.

HOWU when you copped your first feel of a boy/girl friend.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Haha. 16.

HOWY when you first saw a boyfriend/girlfriend totally nude

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

HOWY when you first experienced the death of a close family member? (And by close I mean, grandparents, parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc)

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat
I was twelve. It was my cousin and it was devastating. We were on our way back from a family dinner (took two cars). The car she was in crashed... It was devastating. The pain was so profound. We grew up together, so we were close. It's incredibly difficult to cope with that kind of loss.

How old were you when you danced and truly didn't care what others thought of you?

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
About 12 sixth grade dance I tore that floor up.

HOWU when had first sleep over as a kid

BitBrit

BitBrit

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationNorth West England
HOWYW you first went abroad?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

I was twelve. It was my cousin and it was devastating. We were on our way back from a family dinner (took two cars). The car she was in crashed... It was devastating. The pain was so profound. We grew up together, so we were close.

Aw. I'm so sorry, D. That must've been awful to experience at such a young age. This really hits home because I'm close to a lot of my cousins

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

HOWYW you first went abroad?

The first time I left the North American Continent was to visit England... London specifically when I was 22. Had been to Canada a number of times before then, but that doesn't really count as going abroad haha.

HOWY the first time you were grounded by your parents?

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left
My parent's never really used the grounding punishment, I mean, getting grounded when you live in the middle of the countryside isn't a big deal anyways.

HOWYW you first got friend zoned?

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
14 when I first friendzoned a senior in high school. He was my commanding office in ROTC and caught me off guard by asking me out. I was such a geek and didn't know what to say so I blurted out "I don't think my mom would like that" We stayed friends that year but it was ackward. How old were you when you got your first whooping by mom and/or dad?
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas
Whooping? As in spanking with a belt? I got it when I was a kid, so about 4 or 5, I guess. How old were you when you realized that grown ups don't have all the answers just because they are grown up?
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left
I never thought that grown ups had all the answers, I didn't think highly of many people.

HOWY when you first GOT friend zoned? Not friend zoning someone else, getting friend zoned yourself.
If it never happened to you... Let someone else answer.

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!