• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 12,561 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
A double troll by Kirkman? It's.... UNTHINKABLE !!!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Roamer

• Members
  • 746 posts
Also. I know people are against this "gunk weapon" theory,
I'm sure Negan tested this theory first......you would have to going in with the idea of it wouldn't work.

Dead

Dead

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Rick going full-retard on Negan. Haha

TransformerRick_zpsadca5e12.jpg

Excellent work.

344eatt.jpg

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationDallas TX
I'm thinking Rick and co don't realize what Negans plan is and they assume Dwight is really on Negans side. This could get Dwight killed by Ricks group as they aren't aware why he shot him.

Speaking of which...why not shoot Rick in the leg if going for a non fatal shot. A shot through the right side is liver and kidneys. Dwight cannot possibly be that fucking stupid unless he really wants both Rick and Negan dead.

CraigTNelsonMandela

CraigTNelsonMandela

Lurker

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationOtisburg, CA

my hand hurts

aoqmfs.jpg

Ernest Worrell once said "Know what I mean, Vern?". I agree with the second part.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 12,561 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

my hand hurts

aoqmfs.jpg

Haha! That is incredible, Craig!

Negan: "Point Taken... fuck" LOL

Edited by theblackboxlies, 14 March 2014 - 09:44 PM.

Kursk

Kursk

Infected

• Members
  • 56 posts
1-Negan's theory might be wrong. Bacterial dose might not be strong enough etc. 2-Dwight probably used a clean bolt. 3-Rick will go fearless renegade and fight with nothing to lose, everything to win. Thinks he's doomed. Thinks he has finite time to kill Negan and secure peace/legacy. 4-Negan is overconfident, thinks Rick is doomed and that he's won the war just a matter of counting hours. So far I like this chess board setup entering the last 3 issues.

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationUnder the sea ♪♫

Rick going full-retard on Negan. Haha

TransformerRick_zpsadca5e12.jpg

my hand hurts

aoqmfs.jpg

NEVER STOP BEING SO DAMN MAGNIFICENT.

YTG2PZC.png

Calamity

Calamity

Infected

• Members
  • 51 posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have two more volumes after AOW before the end of this compendium?  I'm hesitant to make any predictions because the last two compendiums have been very complete stories.

That said, I think Negan chooses to back off early in the next issue, otherwise there's really no point in having gunked up their weapons.  That fella that Michonne carried inside after he was stabbed will probably be the first indicator that the group is dealing with biological warfare when he turns, and then the rest of the issue will likely be Rick analyzing and preparing for his own death.

I love the irony of Negan setting Rick up to become a martyr after all this time.

My gut tells me that the end of AOW isn't going to fully explain everything and several issues down the road (assuming the theory that the comic is going to shift perspective to a new group is true) we will be shown the fallout of the Hilltop, or familiar characters will make appearances that answer questions.

All-in-all, I still feel like Negan is going to win the war.  Unless we see a lot of hellish carnage in the next couple issues, the damage of AOW really won't have been that bad, and I think it'd be wasted character potential to kill Negan off at that point.

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
  • 204 posts

I seriously think Dwight is going to be dead soon.  I think the bolt didnt have the zombie juice on it.  I def think Negan is going to be dead soon even though I would like him to get away and rebuild the saviors to be more powerful.  Could be interesting, I think rick could live thru this but its going to be interesting to see Negan reaction when Rick comes out and he isnt sick!   That is gonna be epic!

OutLawd

OutLawd

Roamer

• Members
  • 459 posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have two more volumes after AOW before the end of this compendium? I'm hesitant to make any predictions because the last two compendiums have been very complete stories.

That said, I think Negan chooses to back off early in the next issue, otherwise there's really no point in having gunked up their weapons. That fella that Michonne carried inside after he was stabbed will probably be the first indicator that the group is dealing with biological warfare when he turns, and then the rest of the issue will likely be Rick analyzing and preparing for his own death.

I love the irony of Negan setting Rick up to become a martyr after all this time.

My gut tells me that the end of AOW isn't going to fully explain everything and several issues down the road (assuming the theory that the comic is going to shift perspective to a new group is true) we will be shown the fallout of the Hilltop, or familiar characters will make appearances that answer questions.

All-in-all, I still feel like Negan is going to win the war. Unless we see a lot of hellish carnage in the next couple issues, the damage of AOW really won't have been that bad, and I think it'd be wasted character potential to kill Negan off at that point.

Compuduium 3 will be out end of year I heard. They have 25 already but I thought it was 48 issues a compuduium?

KingEzekiel

KingEzekiel

Infected

• Members
  • 40 posts

Compuduium 3 will be out end of year I heard. They have 25 already but I thought it was 48 issues a compuduium?

I believe your thinking of the omnibus.

Kursk

Kursk

Infected

• Members
  • 56 posts

All-in-all, I still feel like Negan is going to win the war.  Unless we see a lot of hellish carnage in the next couple issues, the damage of AOW really won't have been that bad, and I think it'd be wasted character potential to kill Negan off at that point.

I semi-agree but I think this ends with Saviors getting wiped out. Negan might escape. I do some writing and if you think in the terms of Kirkman's 300 issue vision, or comparable epic comics then in Negan I think they've found their version of the Joker. The fan in me wants to see Negan dead within 3 issues from now, but I'm braced for the possibility, maybe even the likelihood, that he'll be around for years. Escape, disappear, return with Saviors 2.0.

When I write it like that ehh yea I think TWD can prosper fine without Negan. Lately he's been sucking up way too much panel time. Long winding soliloquies covering no new ground. Yea we get it, he cusses lots and talks about murdery and scary things. If Kirkman wants to keep doing the same wall to wall Negan monologuism well give him some new content ffs. I'd like to see an origin story for him too and how he came to be a psycho tyrant.

Calamity

Calamity

Infected

• Members
  • 51 posts

I semi-agree but I think this ends with Saviors getting wiped out. Negan might escape. I do some writing and if you think in the terms of Kirkman's 300 issue vision, or comparable epic comics then in Negan I think they've found their version of the Joker. The fan in me wants to see Negan dead within 3 issues from now, but I'm braced for the possibility, maybe even the likelihood, that he'll be around for years. Escape, disappear, return with Saviors 2.0.

When I write it like that ehh yea I think TWD can prosper fine without Negan. Lately he's been sucking up way too much panel time. Long winding soliloquies covering no new ground. Yea we get it, he cusses lots and talks about murdery and scary things. If Kirkman wants to keep doing the same wall to wall Negan monologuism well give him some new content ffs. I'd like to see an origin story for him too and how he came to be a psycho tyrant.

I just don't think his death now would be as impactful as it could be, and TWD is nothing if not a story meant to impact its readers.

I remember the moment after Lori and Judith died being furious that the governor had killed people that I felt I knew personally and looked like he was going to survive.  I remember relishing the torture scene where Michonne achieves her vengeance against him in Woodbury as well.

Besides Glenn's death, which was an unbelievably powerful introduction, Negan has been a pretty underwhelming supervillain,  Rick was insubordinate from the moment he was introduced to the Saviors, and Negan has failed time and again to maintain control over Rick's group.  Besides the grenade attack and Ezekiel's defeat (which was more Ezekiel's failure than Negan's success), Negan has also been losing this war completely.  The survivors need to lose for Negan's eventual death to be as powerful as possible.

The readers aren't ready for him to die yet.  

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

I totally agree. I have seen Negs surviving this thing from the very beginning. In terms of being "realistic" guys like him are like cockroaches- you cannot kill them. I almost wish he had his own book. Actually I do wish He had his own book. (comic)

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

Canon_108

Canon_108

Lurker

• Members
  • 204 posts
I've been ready for him to bite it since his first ransack of Alexandria, his parting words to Rick are what did it for me...

taint

taint

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 164 posts

Was it the line about the cock thrusting?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 12,561 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
"I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it" or something similar was the line.

Kursk

Kursk

Infected

• Members
  • 56 posts

103.99.png

Neganite

Neganite

Roamer

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • LocationNewcastle England

I love how big and imposing Negan looks up close to Rick

Read my Zombie FanFiction in the Fanfiction section of this site called 'The end of the world as we know it' (Chapter 7 now up!!).

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 4,959 posts

c762075c269c22ef24c644b3d6564671.png

Stefano is still on board for a while, so that's cool. Also number 3 was in response to somebody asking what would happen in issue 124

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

Should be like " We TROLL Rick`s final fate."

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."
tumblr_n0sl161Sn51s71mpxo1_250.png

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
  • 4,959 posts

Should be like " We TROLL Rick`s final fate."

Lol. Pretty much. If Rick thinks he's going to die in this issue, I'm going to think he's going to live. If he thinks he's going to live, I'll think he's gonna die. 

The only way I'll be surprised is if I'm not trolled

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,568 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

c762075c269c22ef24c644b3d6564671.png

Stefano is still on board for a while, so that's cool. Also number 3 was in response to somebody asking what would happen in issue 124

Stefano answer is the exact one that Charlie gave us in the interview. Same wording, even...

zombiebanner-1.jpg

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
  • 4,959 posts

Stefano answer is the exact one that Charlie gave us in the interview. Same wording, even...

Maybe they have PR guys who tell them what answers to give for iffy stuff like that? That would make sense (though it's weird how Kirkman bashes Survival Instinct. That can't be good for PR. Lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!