133 replies to this topic

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide
Hence the cain.??

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationRick Grimes

This cover is so weird on the bottom. Every time I look up, it looks to me like Ezekiel has crooked legs or something. Stupid eyes.

Posted Image

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 12,560 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
She's spinning to the left...

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,561 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers
She's clockwise, but I can get her to go the other way.

I didn't notice that about Zeke's leg, but now it's hard to unsee it, lol.

Edited by gracie lou, 19 January 2014 - 08:08 PM.

zombiebanner-1.jpg

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationUnder the sea ♪♫
You are all complaining about Zeke's legs, when Rick leg is the one that is actually super weird?

I cant tell if he's standing upright or if he's tippy toeing.

YTG2PZC.png

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,561 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

You are all complaining about Zeke's legs, when Rick leg is the one that is actually super weird?

I cant tell if he's standing upright or if he's tippy toeing.

To me, it looks like Rick is hobbling, or exhausted. Dwight's legs look the strangest...

zombiebanner-1.jpg

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationUnder the sea ♪♫

To me, it looks like Rick is hobbling, or exhausted. Dwight's legs look the strangest...

Nah, he is just warming up for his Max Payne cover shot. Nothing weird about that.

Posted Image

To me the lack of actual ground under Rick is what is making Rick look like he's hobbling in thin air. Dwight looks like he's moving sideways for the shot, but as his feet aren't seen, it doesn't look quite as weird...to me atleast. Dwight's movement might look weird, but atleast he isn't levitating.

Well...anyhow...maybe this issue will confirm my long forgotten theory of Rick actually being a DBZ character? Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

YTG2PZC.png

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationChicagoland
Maybe Rick will wipe out the Saviors by firing Super Dodon-pa's out of his stump, like Tao Pai Pai.

Posted Image
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 12,560 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
^ lmao :lol:

CarlsRightEye

CarlsRightEye

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationVancouver
Now what we really need is a headshot of Negan screaming, "Its over 9000!!!"

Edited by CarlsRightEye, 26 February 2014 - 06:21 PM.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" – Bran Stark
"That is the only time a man can be brave." – Eddard Stark

Pickles312

Pickles312

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 101 posts

Now that we know all the covers, I feel like so many are ruined by having that random character standing in the middle.

Neganite

Neganite

Roamer

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationNewcastle England

The question is how the hell does Negan plan to take the hilltop, its basically built to be defended. They have the higher ground, its far easier to defend a position than it is to take one. Doesn't it also have 360 degree open field, wherever Negan comes from he will surely be spotted.

Im sure Negan has a great plan, screw 'I believe in Rick Grimes' and 'I believe in Maggie Greene'.

I BELIEVE IN NEGAN! 

Read my Zombie FanFiction in the Fanfiction section of this site called 'The end of the world as we know it' (Chapter 6 now up!!).

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

The question is how the hell does Negan plan to take the hilltop, its basically built to be defended. They have the higher ground, its far easier to defend a position than it is to take one. Doesn't it also have 360 degree open field, wherever Negan comes from he will surely be spotted.

Im sure Negan has a great plan, screw 'I believe in Rick Grimes' and 'I believe in Maggie Greene'.

I BELIEVE IN NEGAN! 

We have no idea about the layout of the Hilltop , the area we have seen is open and higher but that doesnt meant the whole Hilltop area is like this.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."
tumblr_n0sl161Sn51s71mpxo1_250.png

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42

Lurker

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Im sure Negan has a great plan, screw 'I believe in Rick Grimes' and 'I believe in Maggie Greene'.
I BELIEVE IN NEGAN!

He's the hero the Saviors deserve.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

• Members
  • 12,560 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Now what we really need is a headshot of Negan screaming, "Its over 9000!!!"

ninefuckingthousand_zps10b4053c.jpg

Walker_Bait

Walker_Bait

Biter

• Members
  • 853 posts

Kind of weird that the cover has Dwight aiming the crossbow at Rick from 2 opposite angles? What's the deal with that?

I think it is depicting that in this issue it will either be Rick surprised when Dwight aims the crossbow at his back or Negan surprised when he sees Dwight behind Rick joining in on attacking the saviors.

Maybe this issue is when Negan confronts Dwight over his betrayal.

CarlsRightEye

CarlsRightEye

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationVancouver
Ahhhh abso-fucking-lutely perfect... fuck. Thats gold.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" – Bran Stark
"That is the only time a man can be brave." – Eddard Stark

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationDallas TX
I really think it's going to rain and screw up Negan's plan. This would be a minor skirmish before the final battle.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

Hilltops/peaks tend to be strategically advantageous to defend and difficult to storm and take. You just have to keep your flag in a good spot....

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

TomTom

TomTom

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Ok firstly... Thank you for the over nine FUCKING THOUSAND!!! Pure FUCKING Gold!!

Secondly... Negan says at the end of the issue. they attack at nightfall... I think thats his plan... to use the cover of night to get close... 

Heaths good leg

Heaths good leg

Infected

• Members
  • 24 posts
Looking at 124s cover ricks shoulder is bandaged and he's all sweaty. I think hell get scratched by Lucille and get the fever

Neganite

Neganite

Roamer

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationNewcastle England

That would be cool, Rick gets a scratch next issue, but continues unaware that Lucilles 'kiss' marks his end, would be great dramatic irony.

At least then Rick would get a 3 issue send off, I wouldn't mind if Rick died but I think he deserves more than just an out of nowhere death, this would achieve that.

Read my Zombie FanFiction in the Fanfiction section of this site called 'The end of the world as we know it' (Chapter 6 now up!!).

Alexio_Stevens

Alexio_Stevens

Infected

• Members
  • 5 posts

That would be cool, Rick gets a scratch next issue, but continues unaware that Lucilles 'kiss' marks his end, would be great dramatic irony.

At least then Rick would get a 3 issue send off, I wouldn't mind if Rick died but I think he deserves more than just an out of nowhere death, this would achieve that.

If Rick dies, this is how I want it done.

DHeav60

DHeav60

Lurker

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

I think it is depicting that in this issue it will either be Rick surprised when Dwight aims the crossbow at his back or Negan surprised when he sees Dwight behind Rick joining in on attacking the saviors.

Maybe this issue is when Negan confronts Dwight over his betrayal.

After Negan's new plan to soak melee weapons with zombie virus, I think the twist will be that Dwight shoots Rick with a normal arrow while Negan assumed Dwight poisoned the arrowhead w/ Zombie guts....  This would explain the cover of #123, as well as Rick's shoulder bandage on the cover of #124.

FatherGabriel

FatherGabriel

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 180 posts
I think we can assume death from this issue. Read the two descriptions of 123 and 124 from the sky bound newsletter. There different than the ones we've seen and although covers and descriptions can't be trusted all the time this is pretty straight forward

Attached File  image.jpg   130.68KB   90 downloads
"what would jesus do? "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!