all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members
If Abraham were still alive, All Out War would have lasted some 3-4 issues

StarkExpanse

StarkExpanse

Lurker

• Members
I hope they don't kill Ezekiel; it'd be too soon. He got more characterization in development in 110 than the current ASZ community combined and that's something I want to keep going forward for a while.

I think they'll definitely be killing one of the main cast by the end of AOW, and I'll just assume Rick will survive. Michonne, Andrea, Maggie, and Carl are really all that are left.it's kinda weird thinking that's all we got of the original group. I'd chalk up Carl as least likely. It's possible they'll kill Michonne and replace the group samurai with Zeke, Maggie could perfectly die following Glenn, and Andrea is Rick's love interest and that never turns out well. It's hard to say and I honestly don't want. If it has to be one I'm betting on Michonne, and wishing for Maggie (no offense to her unborn child, I just like her the least).

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicagoland

Yeah, especially with his military background. He could've trained Rick's army and taught them proper battle tactics. Ezekiel's group probably wouldn't have gotten decimated.

Maggie (no offense to her unborn child, I just like her the least).

But... but... she punched Gregory! She gets tons of awesome points for that.
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn a Gangsta's Paradise ♪♫

But... but... she punched Gregory! She gets tons of awesome points for that.

I want Maggie to live, because if Kirkman keeps being a dick to her, i'll be so mad.

She has lost ALL of her brothers, her sisters, her husband, her father....heck, more than a few of her close friends.

I think she deserves some peace of mind, and to just mourn in peace for a bit.

bd629b0375becac7160e1d2f9cb1fae26e9b1917

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
I also have a question.

I'm trying to find music to read the issues with (it is soothing for me)

And i did find one song that fit really well with Ezekiel's part of the issue.

Spoiler

So....do you have any fitting songs for this issue, or the arc as a whole?

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
Oh, and as i couldnt upload two videos in one post, here is another example. This one is more of an....fitting song for the arc as a whole, rather than this issue specifically.

Spoiler

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicagoland

I want Maggie to live, because if Kirkman keeps being a dick to her, i'll be so mad.

She has lost ALL of her brothers, her sisters, her husband, her father....heck, more than a few of her close friends.

I think she deserves some peace of mind, and to just mourn in peace for a bit.

I, too, want Maggie to live. I'd like for her to survive the entire series; but only if her baby survives as well. If Kirkman lets Maggie live, but kills off her baby... well, he'd be a big fat jerk. Haha.

So....do you have any fitting songs for this issue, or the arc as a whole?

I think this song from The Creepshow can kinda fit with the arc as a whole:

Spoiler

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
That was a nice fucking song, man.

Just read issue 116 and 118 with it on. It fits the war scenes spendidly.

Very nice. I'll make sure to remember it next time i read any of the issues where battles occurs.

I have another one, but it is a song that i think fit a character more than the arc.

Spoiler

(I want this to be the credits song they use when Negan is first introduced in the show. Heck, i think this is actually where ''Lucille'' is from. People seem to think it has something to do with those guitars named Lucille, but just look at the title of the song, and the female singer. I DOUBT that is a coincidence, especially with Negan's rockabilly-greaser look.)

hannsg

hannsg

Biter

• Validating
Maggie cannot die, she is carrying the time child

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sgthewolverine

Sgthewolverine

Lurker

• Members

true! And that's why I think Kirkman was full of it when he said his death was random. To much combat experience!

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicagoland

I have another one, but it is a song that i think fit a character more than the arc.

Spoiler

(I want this to be the credits song they use when Negan is first introduced in the show. Heck, i think this is actually where ''Lucille'' is from. People seem to think it has something to do with those guitars named Lucille, but just look at the title of the song, and the female singer. I DOUBT that is a coincidence, especially with Negan's rockabilly-greaser look.)

You might be on to something. It's not just "Lucille" and "Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Moe", but also look carefully at the record in the video; the song was written by Bob Regan. Take away the "R" and replace it with an "N" and we've got Negan. Cool!

SPRATT

SPRATT

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationMichigan

That was a nice fucking song, man.

Just read issue 116 and 118 with it on. It fits the war scenes spendidly.

Very nice. I'll make sure to remember it next time i read any of the issues where battles occurs.

Spoiler

I remember reading in a recent Letter Hacks that Kirkman didn't know BB King's guitar was called Lucille and if he did he woulnd't have named the bat Lucille. So I think you're right to poo-poo the guitar idea. I like this idea you have though!

Abrams

Abrams

Infected

• Members

now that's funny! True though...sadly true. Just charecter build for Aron!

this opens the door for a rick/Arron romance! lol

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I don't think the story needs any more love triangles. Haha

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
JesusXAaron, more like it.

Spoiler

Notice how Aaron is looking at Jesus's butt when he says ''showoff'' and how Jesus doesnt object to it?

This is canon, you guys. 100 % confirmed.

All objections will be met by fist to the face.

all_hail_the_saviors

all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members
Well Charlie made another "Rick's stump error" this issue.

Page 12, the first panel after Eric got shot: Rick's silhouette shows his stump on his left arm when it should be a hand holding a gun.

8-Ball

8-Ball

Lurker

• Members

Page 12, the first panel after Eric got shot: Rick's silhouette shows his stump on his left arm when it should be a hand holding a gun.

nice catch. just checked it out and you're right.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

I totally missed that!!

all_hail_the_saviors

all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members
Yeah I was rereading it and I was like.... wait a minute...

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
That's the ol' Adlard switcheroo. You're too busy looking at a dying character to notice Rick's switched stump.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!