http://www.people.co...0749986,00.html

"Being sexy is about how you carry yourself."

Eloquently said.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
I asked Steven his reaction to the news, at Walker Stalker Con, if you want to listen. He was sooo embarrassed. :P

Steven Yeun Q&A Panel audio

I was the second question from the audience, so it's not too far in.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
^^^It's at 7:15

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas
Well, I agree with them. He IS dead sexy. So are Andrew and Norman. :)
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
I always thought that Steven was cute and loved his sense of humor, but damn!, he looked hot in that video.

Thanks for the link to the WS panel, gracie. That was great.

lone star walker

lone star walker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationroaming the prairie
He's got my vote!

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

I always thought that Steven was cute and loved his sense of humor, but damn!, he looked hot in that video.

Thanks for the link to the WS panel, gracie. That was great.

I am so glad you mentioned that the OP linked to a video. I didn't click on the link because I thought it was just to the article, which I had previously read.

Video... oh, my!! Dang, he is hot with his hair all long and in his face. *fans self*

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!