When And What Episode Will The Governor Actually Die In?

* * * * * 1 The Governor GOV Woodbury Walking Dead

When will the Governor Die? (64 )

What Episode with the Governor die in?

1. Season 4 Episode 6 (0 [0.00%])

0.00%

2. Season 4 Episode 7 (2 [3.12%])

3.12%

3. Season 4 Episode 8 (34 [53.12%])

53.12%

4. He will make it to the second half of the season? (8 [12.50%])

12.50%

5. Season 4 Episode 16 (Finally!) (13 [20.31%])

20.31%

6. Season 5 (7 [10.94%])

10.94%

doc dynamo

doc dynamo

Lurker

• Members
I think a walker crisis should force Ricks group and the Gov's group to join forces. This might make the Gov interesting. He's not much good as an all-out villain right now.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I say the gov gets the super huge zombie herd as his new army....takes them to the prison. The gov runs straight into the prison his guns blazing..yelling to the prison how dangerous he is... he also forgets the zombies are slow... rick and co look at the gov with dumbfounded expressions. So, they kill him quick.....then they see the herd.. they have to leave...herschel believes he can pull a tyrese rips his prosthetic leg off and starts smashing skulls in..but hobbles and falls over.....just kidding I'm hoping within 2 episodes

Max_Brooks

Max_Brooks

Lurker

• Members
Episode 4-16. The last one of the season.

That's my guess.

hannsg

hannsg

Biter

• Validating
Season 14 Episode 7 "groundhog day"

Old Grandpa Philip will be stabbed by Crazy Lizzie Son after argument over whose turn it was to clean the Shane stature

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss

Boss

S-mart Employee

• Members
I think he dies halfway between the 2nd half of the season. like in episode 12 or 13

I think the group will be forced out of the prison by episode 8 but the Governor will still be alive

This may be a possibility also.

Judari

Judari

Biter

• Members
I would be pissed if the Gov died now because that meant we wasted an entire episode on his backstory. We didn't even get the prison's backstory so why they feel like we needed the Gov's more than the main characters' I couldn't really say. I feel like that has to amount to something or its worthless. He at least needs to make it to the final episodes 14-16. If he died now it would confirm my overall growing suspicion that while Gimple can make a great episode he isn't any better than Mazzara at making a coherent story line that flows.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Sundays episode made me kind of feel bad for the Governor. But to be fair with the comic counterpart

Spoiler

So we'll see what happens. I'd like for his story to be over by mid season finale, but it looks like next weeks episode will too, be a bottle episode of the Governor, meeting back up with Martinez and hopefully by episode 8 we're back to him standing at the prison. I guess his actions all depend on the next episode. Will he have an army? I mean that's kind of rehashing the season 3 finale. Or is he coming with a white flag? Maybe Rick shoots him, maybe Michonne cuts him in half? Maybe that causes Lilly and Tara to go ballistic and shoot the place up? I'm interested to see what they can do with 2 more episodes of the first half of the season only now reintroducing the Governor. But I'd like for his story to be over at least by episode 9, maybe 10. But I have a feeling now he may be around until almost the end of the season.

shrike

shrike

Roamer

• Members
I'm wondering if we'll see a scene where Michonne has the Governor dead to rights but doesn't kill him because the little girl is watching

Starting to think the Governor is going to be around even into the next season and beyond

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!