• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 12,660 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
So that's where all the unnamed Alexandrians went...

DreaM

DreaM

Roamer

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • LocationWith the waste

12FE0A46-E97A-45BF-9A1D-4BCA5B1EE569-674

The Walking Dead Issue 122
Release Date: February 26, 2014
"Negan has a plan."

Would you guys rather get trolled or have this cover released early, but showing Heath missing a leg?

Actually, two covers earlier in the series show Dale with a leg long after he loses it

Spoiler

Those covers were accurate, though. This is NOT a troll cover. The only part that's a lie about it is that Heath is going to kick ass. He is angry, though, and it does seem like Rick and Negan are both in the critical parts of the war.

And even if you did consider this a troll cover, like I mentioned before, I'd rather have this than a true spoiler of Heath not having a leg

Sorry for the mini-rant. I'm kind of just getting sick of the, "Don't trust covers!" comment in general (even though I myself have used it several times). It doesn't really add to the discussion. Covers are fun to discuss. We can't write everything off as a troll. Otherwise, every cover that comes out, we'd just be saying, "Yes. The color he used there is very nice."

Both Dale covers show the leg without actually showing the leg, and this one with Heath isn't that different. His leg is at a very odd angle, and it can't be his knee because of the way his foot is pointing. I guess it could be, but knee out, toes forward is pretty awkward. When I first saw the cover, which was after he lost his leg in the issue before this one, I figured it was just a prosthetic a la Dale.

Edited by DreaM, 13 February 2014 - 06:56 PM.

"You know I look like a woman, but I cut like a buffalo."

greatbignow

greatbignow

Infected

• Members
  • 141 posts

I've got a prediction for 122....Heath loses a leg!  Ha!

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 1,600 posts
  • LocationAlabama for real Roll Tide

Zombies, those would be a challenge, but gardening... He could weed anything!

Maybe he will get Sutton to fashion him a Bruce Campbell hand!!

campbell-aodsequel.jpg

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."- Rust Cohle- True Detective

all_hail_the_saviors

all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 156 posts

I've got a prediction for 122....Heath loses a leg! Ha!

Or an arm

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • 1,249 posts
  • LocationUnder the sea ♪♫

Or an arm

-Tis-but-a-flesh-wound-medieval-times-30

YTG2PZC.png

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDallas TX
My crystal balls are saying that Heath is a one legged man in an ass kicking contest

I R Biter

I R Biter

Roamer

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • LocationSpace City

They cut off part of the intact one and sew it to the other.  That's why his legs look so short.

Edited by I R Biter, 15 February 2014 - 06:19 AM.

StarkExpanse

StarkExpanse

Lurker

• Members
  • 219 posts

I think I'm gonna wait for AOW to finish before I keep reading. I didn't read the last issue, either. I think it would be better if I waited and finished the arc in one swoop.

Neganite

Neganite

Roamer

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNewcastle England

Does The Euge know that Dwight is on Team Rick? Can only assume he does. That other guy looked pretty annoyed at Negan when he left so maybe he is loyal to Dwight. So Dwight and that guy are in the room alone with The Euge now. Either they could help him escape... unlikely. Or maybe they come up with their own plan, The Euge is a smart guy maybe he could make the bullets deliberately faulty, this is war and Negan is stretched pretty thin running things, maybe he puts Dwight in charge of overseeing the bullet production.

With Dwight in charge he could sabotage the project, Negan thinks the bullets are his contingency plan and it backfires on him.

Read my Zombie FanFiction in the Fanfiction section of this site called 'The end of the world as we know it' (Chapter 8 now up!!).

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Roamer

• Members
  • 789 posts

Does The Euge know that Dwight is on Team Rick? Can only assume he does. That other guy looked pretty annoyed at Negan when he left so maybe he is loyal to Dwight. So Dwight and that guy are in the room alone with The Euge now. Either they could help him escape... unlikely. Or maybe they come up with their own plan, The Euge is a smart guy maybe he could make the bullets deliberately faulty, this is war and Negan is stretched pretty thin running things, maybe he puts Dwight in charge of overseeing the bullet production.
With Dwight in charge he could sabotage the project, Negan thinks the bullets are his contingency plan and it backfires on him.

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sure Dwight must know who is against Negan or well wants him removed from the leadership position, i'm sure everyone here would know you just can't ask a guy to overthrow your leader, that would get you killed. Dwight turned some guys to fight on the inside hopefully.....I do hope they get Eugene out of this alive.

all_hail_the_saviors

all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 156 posts
I can't see the euge getting out of this unscathed....he has to lose a limb or something

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,699 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Next issue Feb 26th?
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Nagatzul

Nagatzul

Infected

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPisa IT

Next issue Feb 26th?

Yep

Feb. 26

March 12

March 26

April 9

April 23

jbhutto

jbhutto

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 101 posts

I can't see the euge getting out of this unscathed....he has to lose a limb or something

Eyepatch Euge would be pretty cool.

all_hail_the_saviors

all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 156 posts

Eyepatch Euge would be pretty cool.

Maybe a glass eyeball?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 12,660 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Maybe a glass eyeball?

Or a Borg eye laser.

locutus-of-borg.jpg

bhuntington

bhuntington

Infected

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Would you guys rather get trolled or have this cover released early, but showing Heath missing a leg?

Actually, two covers earlier in the series show Dale with a leg long after he loses it

Spoiler

Those covers were accurate, though. This is NOT a troll cover. The only part that's a lie about it is that Heath is going to kick ass. He is angry, though, and it does seem like Rick and Negan are both in the critical parts of the war.

And even if you did consider this a troll cover, like I mentioned before, I'd rather have this than a true spoiler of Heath not having a leg

Sorry for the mini-rant. I'm kind of just getting sick of the, "Don't trust covers!" comment in general (even though I myself have used it several times). It doesn't really add to the discussion. Covers are fun to discuss. We can't write everything off as a troll. Otherwise, every cover that comes out, we'd just be saying, "Yes. The color he used there is very nice."

If you look at the work flow, and when we have to submit covers for solicitations, you can kind of see why covers are vague or sometimes unintentionally misleading. Example, we just released the cover for 127, which was finished last week, and had to be inked and colored, so Charlie was drawing that 2-3 weeks ago and that issue isn't out until May 14th. Not saying that's specifically the case with Heath on 122, just kind of a general look at why covers can be a little off sometimes. 

-brian

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • 677 posts
  • LocationGreendale

so on the wiki someone posted the deaths for this issue, and although I believe its complete bullshit. I'd avoid it. Its one of those things to where by some chance in hell its true I'll be super pissed.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,025 posts

If you look at the work flow, and when we have to submit covers for solicitations, you can kind of see why covers are vague or sometimes unintentionally misleading. Example, we just released the cover for 127, which was finished last week, and had to be inked and colored, so Charlie was drawing that 2-3 weeks ago and that issue isn't out until May 14th. Not saying that's specifically the case with Heath on 122, just kind of a general look at why covers can be a little off sometimes. 

-brian

Oh my God! We got an explanation, guys! This is a landmark in R&L history! This actually explains why some of the covers for All Out War (like 117) have events that don't take place until the following issue. Thanks!

so on the wiki someone posted the deaths for this issue, and although I believe its complete bullshit. I'd avoid it. Its one of those things to where by some chance in hell its true I'll be super pissed.

Not looking but you just made me nervous as hell

So, you've finally made it. I am Zero. I was the one who brought you here

bhuntington

bhuntington

Infected

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

so on the wiki someone posted the deaths for this issue, and although I believe its complete bullshit. I'd avoid it. Its one of those things to where by some chance in hell its true I'll be super pissed.

For 122? Almost certainly BS.
-b

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • 1,123 posts
  • Location413
Its not there anymore now I'm intreged..damnit

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,342 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

I would believe what Brian says.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."
tumblr_n0sl161Sn51s71mpxo1_250.png

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDallas TX
Can someone spoiler tag it? I went to look and it's gone.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,025 posts
Possible Deaths
Spoiler

So, you've finally made it. I am Zero. I was the one who brought you here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!