- - - - - all out war Rick Negan Holly

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn a Gangsta's Paradise ♪♫

Koibito, sometimes I worry about you. :P

I know, right?

Sometimes i worry about myself too. When everything feels...black and white. When you just get wideeyed with uncertainty, and you dont know quite where life is taking you....

But then i remember how fucking awesome i'am, and i stop worrying.

*smiles*

Also, to get back on topic (for me, atleast), Dwight is an great design. I would hate to see him go (any time soon), not only because i find the whole '' bad guy helping good guy and potentially becoming a legit good guy himself '' routine interesting. Sure, it's been done before many many times in various mediums, but i still find it interesting.

But also because....if he were to die anytime soon, i wouldnt get to color him anymore.

And i fucking love coloring that dude. He is an fun challenge.

bd629b0375becac7160e1d2f9cb1fae26e9b1917

StarkExpanse

StarkExpanse

Lurker

• Members
This issue felt pretty short; probably due to the increased action. I thought the first battle would end up being a disaster for Rick and co. as per the usual cliche, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised it worked out for them this time. I wonder what Negan will do to Holly. She doesn't appear to be good waifu material and I wouldn't like to see another rape dungeon.

The issue was better than 115, I'll give it that. Overall it was an okay issue, promising more interesting thigns to come. Hopefully AOW can continue with an upward trend.

SPRATT

SPRATT

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationMichigan

Hmmm...

Lemme' see.

Gives his wife to another dude, and takes a scalding hot iron to the face from said other dude.

Nope. Nothing to "like" there that I can find.

He's a piece of shit.

Must be just you.

Hahaha! I didn't mean cool as in "wow Dwight is the coolest, he's my role model!" But more so I find his character very interesting. I love the two-faced look. I actually hope Rick gets the Iron somehow. It would add to Rick's badassery.

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes

I actually hope Rick gets the Iron somehow.

No, not the face!!

BeardedOne

BeardedOne

Roamer

• Members

Hahaha! I didn't mean cool as in "wow Dwight is the coolest, he's my role model!" But more so I find his character very interesting.

Fair enough.

I find characters like him, Gregory, and any other "weasel" character completely unsympathetic.

Eugene and I would have taken a walk in the woods after it was revealed he was full of shit back on the road, and he wouldn't have come back.

I actually hope Rick gets the Iron somehow. It would add to Rick's badassery.

I'd prefer to see Rick shove that iron up Negans' ass sideways...twice.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
I honestly hope we don't see that iron again. I was seriously queasy that last time. Call me a girl - I don't care.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

I honestly hope we don't see that iron again. I was seriously queasy that last time. Call me a girl - I don't care.

Girl!

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

SPRATT

SPRATT

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationMichigan

While I loved it, I agree that it was very intense! I think the Iron panels and issue #100 panels involving our favorite pizza delivery boy (beside Philip J. Fry) have been the most stomach sinking moments since the Prison / On the Road story arcs.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

While I loved it, I agree that it was very intense! I think the Iron panels and issue #100 panels involving our favorite pizza delivery boy have been the most stomach sinking moments since the Prison / On the Road story arcs.

I agree. I cried for days, every time I thought of the "Maaggie" panel.

Please no one post that (Yeah, I'm lookin at you, PT). I don't plan on reading that again. I skipped over those pages when I did a recent re-read of the last several volumes. Thankfully, I can't quite remember it.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

I agree. I cried for days, every time I thought of the "Maaggie" panel.

Please no one post that (Yeah, I'm lookin at you, PT). I don't plan on reading that again. I skipped over those pages when I did a recent re-read of the last several volumes. Thankfully, I can't quite remember it.

I would never post something just to make someone cry.........why am i singled out :)

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

I would never post something just to make someone cry.........why am i singled out :)

Cuz it added to the funny?
Spoiler

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
I could post a few Sweet Tooth pics to make myself tear up..........again. lol

SPRATT

SPRATT

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationMichigan

I could post a few Sweet Tooth pics to make myself tear up..........again. lol

Sweet Tooth ruled!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!