• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Velcro it is, you smart cookies!
Jon is fine, dammit.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
BBL, do you mind if I cut in line? You can post a pic for my next turn.

Think gross.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Barney the Dinosaur's nose hairs? :blink2:
Jon is fine, dammit.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Haha. It's magnified by about a million times.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Barney the Dinosaur's nose hairs? :blink2:

*Chokes on koolaid* Hahaha.

Bed Bugs...that look like candy floss?

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
Shampoo residue on hair?
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Bed Bugs...that look like candy floss?

Wait, not candy floss...but maybe dental floss?
Jon is fine, dammit.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Wait, not candy floss...but maybe dental floss?

You got it!
Not only dental floss but used dental floss. :smiley-face-puke:

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Oh glob...I was really hoping I was wrong, haha.

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Plastic bags?

Edit: I'm a dumbass, bubblewrap!

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Plastic bags?

Edit: I'm a dumbass, bubblewrap!

But you're my dumbass and you're a correct dumbass, so maybe you're not too shabby in the brain cells department after all! :P
Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

But you're my dumbass and you're a correct dumbass, so maybe you're not too shabby in the brain cells department after all! :P

:lol: Once I bypass my apostrophe obsession, then maybe..just maybe you can start acknowledging my brain cells, haha.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Waffle in syrup, actually saw that one yesterday.

Think edible on this one:

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Jello?

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Negatory. Tis a fruit...
Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Hmm..it's either a strawberry, a grapefruit or a blood orange?

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas
Watermelon? No! Grapefruit!
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I'm made out of laffy taffy muthafucka.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Finn, you are correct with grapefruit! Sorry I took so long, I slept excessively today, haha.
Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
A decorated column / pillar of some sort?

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
No sir, but it's part of the monument.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
The Statue of Liberty

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Sorry for the late reply, but you're correct!

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
Sorry for size

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!