Jump to content

Community Status Updates


Photo

EatYerBeets

RT @TheOnion: Area Man Beginning To Think He Has Memorial Day Off http://t.co/ceKubo9fR8 http://t.co/cRDHTjwiz8
Today, 03:51 PM
Photo

BlackWingRoamer

Got Lucarionite. Already S-Ranked a stage using Lucario. 11 more to unlock Genesect. #PokemonShuffle
Today, 12:44 PM
Photo

EatYerBeets

stay in drugs don't do school.
Today, 03:04 AM
Photo

mADAM Scorpious

I love you but youre a fucking asshole!
Today, 12:04 AM
Photo

BlackWingRoamer

At a carnival & threw up on a ride. My shirt was covered in vomit. Wearing it inside out after wiping it off.
Today, 12:00 AM
Photo

EatYerBeets

RT @tinatbh: Do re me fa so done with you.
Today, 12:00 AM
Photo

KidSeventySeven

Pretty sure my abs just died a horrendously painful death.
May 23 2015 11:59 PM
  • theblackboxlies's Photo
    theblackboxlies
    Were you using an Ab Abber 3000?
    Yesterday, 01:21 PM
  • KidSeventySeven's Photo
    KidSeventySeven
    Pilates, even worse. Haha. The main focus is having a string core, so basically you spend 80% of your time doing some evil form of crunchies or situps or whatever. The other 20% you lay on the floor cradling your aching neck and crying, lol. Shit works though!
    Today, 12:29 AM
Photo
Photo

EatYerBeets

Grateful Dead fans call themselves Deadheads Are Pat Metheny fans Methheads?
May 23 2015 07:50 PM
Photo

theblackboxlies

Mm headache
May 23 2015 01:04 PM
Photo

BlackWingRoamer

I have read books 6-9 of The Sorcerer's Ring this week. I love this series. 8 books left. Going to start 10 on Sunday.
May 23 2015 12:54 AM
Photo

EatYerBeets

RT @jonathancoulton: Oops I ate McDonald's.
May 23 2015 12:53 AM
Photo

KidSeventySeven

Time for a walk!
May 22 2015 11:34 PM
  • theblackboxlies's Photo
    theblackboxlies
    I hate gnats haha always swarming me. And horseflies. Ugh. Headache finally went away after I downed a few Advil, lol
    Yesterday, 01:20 PM
  • KidSeventySeven's Photo
    KidSeventySeven
    I run like a little girl when I see a horsefly. Those things HURT like crazy when they...bite? Or whatever method of torture they inflict.
    Today, 12:27 AM
  • theblackboxlies's Photo
    theblackboxlies
    One time a may fly bit my pinky and it swelled up like a sausage haha
    Today, 05:39 PM
Photo

PhillyMike

I just earned the 'Summer Fun (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! http://t.co/emGA50GYLH #summertime
May 22 2015 09:49 PM
Photo

EatYerBeets

RT @TheOnion: Obama Still Hasn’t Figured Out How To Adjust Height Of Oval Office Desk Chair http://t.co/mYstN2Bkh5 http://t.co/uGIRkWLgjV
May 22 2015 06:42 PM

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!